Jun 03 2013
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 295 posts

MP mode Supply Raid

4 replies 287 views Edited Jun 3, 2013

So, this is the mode that is confusing and still kind of unsure of how it works because it seems to go in huge depth.

Survival is a typical mode 4v4 elemination last man standing but the twist is scarse supplies and ammo.

Supply Raid seems to be the main mode here. You get 20 lives as a team and 12 week limit. Each match is a day and you have AI' survivors aka you're clan you need to nurish and take care of. Suppesndly infected can attack you're clan and you must fend them off. Also suppesndly their are horde rounds inbetween. Their is information of supply raid all around but it's all tangled and discubolated and not fully detailed. It must be complex but putting the peices together is hard.

NaughtyDog really needs to release a reveal to clear some thing's up. Supply Raid seems to be the grandaddy of modes here and the most diffrent MP every seen. While survival is a nice fallback typical mode which is nice of them to include for quick matches on the go and just overall fun.

Message 1 of 5 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Re: MP mode Supply Raid

Jun 3, 2013
Yeah, I'm unsure myself on how it works.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 5 (283 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Yeah I hope naughtydog releases something!

Message 3 of 5 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I'm sure ND will make a blog post this week about the MP. Either here on their website or on the PS Blog.

Message 4 of 5 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Jun 3, 2013

@D-Squad3 They need to release something today! or at least tomrrow. People are getting confused with survival and supply raid. When I see post in here and translated from spanish to english on the leaked MP video people were like "Wow nothing innovative here" "That's it just a classic typical game mode". When they know nothing about Supply Raid and it's system.

even though I enjoyed survival it seemed cool even though it was typical besides it's scarse ammo and items.

Message 5 of 5 (244 Views)
0 Likes