Message 12 of 15 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: Machine guns?????

Jan 6, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Stop making allusions to COD!

lolololololololololoololololololololololloolololololololololololololololloloolloloolloloolollololoolololloolololloolloolololololollololololloololol

UC3 FraggedNation Clan: >JV<
Message 13 of 15 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jan 6, 2013

haymakeraffair66 wrote:

i would prefere a cross bow or a grenade launch

Crossbow, maybe. But there's already a bow and arrow in the game, that's good enough. Plus, you've been all over the forum making too many comments based on your "experience" in playing Call of Duty. I will say it right here that this game will be nothing like Call of Duty in any way possible. So please, either go back to playing CoD because this game may not be suitable for the likes of you, or just accept the game in its own and not suggest that it should be turned into the world's "next best shooter" because it will NOT, and I repeat, NOT be relying heavily on over-powered killstreaks, ridiculously-customizable weapons, or soldier-enhancing perks.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 14 of 15 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Sorry for that last ramble. Anyway, there will probably be a couple of fully-automatic guns here and there, but of course, they will be very scarce as it seems that these guns are military-issue and, well, we've only been seeing soldiers carry such weapons.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 15 of 15 (88 Views)
0 Likes