Dec 03 2013
By: FunkTheWorld Splicer 79 posts

Missing DLC?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 354 views Edited Dec 3, 2013

Hey everyone, 

So I pre-ordered the game, purchased the season pass and everything on Day 1 and everything has been great up until now: I haven't gotten all of my DLCs. I got the Abandoned Territories map pack along with some of the latest customization DLCs, but some items are still locked (helmets and hats I think, though some masks may be missing too). 

As you can see here, there are FOUR bundles listed: http://www.thelastofus.com/head-items.html

I only got 2 (the Government and Nightmare bundles) which means I'm still missing the Rally and Bygones bundles. My roommate has everything unlocked as he also bought the game and season pass day 1 like I did, but I can't seem to find the items included in the two bundles mentioned. In fact, I can't even find either of the two on the Store when I go to download them or the contents inside to download individually. 

Is anyone else having this issue or have any ideas/suggestions on how to fix this? It's really annoying to pay for something and not recieve what you paid for.

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 1 of 8 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1251 posts

Re: Missing DLC?

Dec 3, 2013

I have the same problem as you.  I have the map pack, the Government and Nightmare pack, but no Rally or Bygones pack. 

Message 2 of 8 (347 Views)
Splicer
79 posts

Dec 3, 2013

Yeah, it's pretty annoying.

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 3 of 8 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Bump.

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Try to re-install the DLC.
Message 5 of 8 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Dec 6, 2013
Yeah I tried that, didn't seem to do much. :\

I'll check again later today, maybe I can see the others on the store now or something.

Message 6 of 8 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Try erasing and Re-downloading the Season Pass, then check if you can dl the packs that you are missing.

Message 7 of 8 (230 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
842 posts

Dec 9, 2013

JcKiller617 wrote:

Try erasing and Re-downloading the Season Pass, then check if you can dl the packs that you are missing.

Thanks JcK.  I re-loaded (no way to uninstall) the Season Pass and it unlocked all the missing hats, masks, and helmets.

Apparently the world of scarcity does not apply to all the moronic posters on this forum.
Message 8 of 8 (199 Views)
0 Likes