Reply
Feb 18 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Paw 11457 posts
Online
Accepted Solution

Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

21 replies 513 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

Seriously though, we need a multiplayer section, like Uncharted's.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1 of 22 (513 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/04/2010
Offline
2055 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 18, 2013

Were probably going to have to wait until some Multiplayer information is revealed.


Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 2 of 22 (511 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3511 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 18, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Seriously though, we need a multiplayer section, like Uncharted's.


the last of us: multiplayer discussion is not yet here because there is nothing to discuss, it's that simple Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 22 (508 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11457 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 18, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Seriously though, we need a multiplayer section, like Uncharted's.


the last of us: multiplayer discussion is not yet here because there is nothing to discuss, it's that simple Smiley Tongue


Even though, there is multiplayer confirmed, so that warrants its own section.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 4 of 22 (505 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/07/2010
Offline
1685 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013
 
 

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Seriously though, we need a multiplayer section, like Uncharted's.


the last of us: multiplayer discussion is not yet here because there is nothing to discuss, it's that simple Smiley Tongue


Even though, there is multiplayer confirmed, so that warrants its own section.


A lot of developers (eg. Insomniac) can't take any ideas/suggestions from fans for their games. Not sure why this is, but this could be the case with Naughty Dog which is why a Multiplayer section hasn't been created yet. That's all that people would post, ideas and suggestions, seeing as how we haven't even seen the multiplayer yet.

 

Although I'm not 100% sure on this. I know FOR SURE that Insomniac Games doesn't take any ideas from the fans on their forums (I go on there a lot, and have been for years). But Naughty Dog may be different. Not sure if it's because of legal issues or anything.

 
 
 
Message 5 of 22 (490 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
5547 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 18, 2013

Once they've announced the details they'll probably pull Arne out of his cave to do some forum work.

Message 6 of 22 (489 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 18, 2013

scoobycool wrote:
 
 

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Seriously though, we need a multiplayer section, like Uncharted's.


the last of us: multiplayer discussion is not yet here because there is nothing to discuss, it's that simple Smiley Tongue


Even though, there is multiplayer confirmed, so that warrants its own section.


A lot of developers (eg. Insomniac) can't take any ideas/suggestions from fans for their games. Not sure why this is, but this could be the case with Naughty Dog which is why a Multiplayer section hasn't been created yet. That's all that people would post, ideas and suggestions, seeing as how we haven't even seen the multiplayer yet.

 

Although I'm not 100% sure on this. I know FOR SURE that Insomniac Games doesn't take any ideas from the fans on their forums (I go on there a lot, and have been for years). But Naughty Dog may be different. Not sure if it's because of legal issues or anything. 


I guess that's a good thing, since fans can destroy a MP game with their whiny feedback sometimes...


calcunnon wrote:

Once they've announced the details they'll probably pull Arne out of his cave to do some forum work.


Arne is too busy posting delicious meals from Los Angeles restaurants on his Twitter account.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 7 of 22 (472 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20304 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 19, 2013
Because we don't have any info on the MP yet.
Message 8 of 22 (453 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/25/2011
Offline
2121 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTIPLAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 19, 2013

Why, there is no info on the MP at all.

Message 9 of 22 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 12/06/2008
Offline
308 posts
 

Re: Mods, Y U NO CREATE MULTILAYER SECTION?!?

Feb 19, 2013

Its probably not going to be that important for the last of us the real focus seems on the story. I expect the multiplayer to be a lot like uncharted at-least for competitive.

Message 10 of 22 (389 Views)
Reply
0 Likes