Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: SuperSayajinPL First Son 24 posts

Multi before end Story?

8 replies 279 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

What should i do guys? I should first end all storyline or can i play multi before it? I'm considering multi because I would like to extend the experience of the game, before ending singleplayer, WHY?! because gameplay is soo good, game is soo great, storyline is soo awsome, that i don't want fast end it. I went about 40% of the game and i want try multi, but I'm also afriad of multi cuz i dont wanna hear any spoilers.

Message 1 of 9 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Multi before end Story?

Jun 17, 2013
Why are you asking us what you should do lol. DO whatever you want.
Message 2 of 9 (276 Views)
First Son
24 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

I ask, cuz i want to know if is it safe to play multi, before end SinglePlayer, cuz i hear opinions that you should first end StoryLine, but i don't know why. Maybe there is something in multi, what can destroy your feelings from Single? I dont know, that's why im asking.

And sorry for my english, i still dont know many words, and i cant precisely explain what i want. i hope you understand me somehow :smileytongue: I want play multi but i dont wanna see something what can destroy SInglePlayer, so is it safe to play multi?

Message 3 of 9 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Jun 17, 2013

If you are worried about spoilers I will say the maps give away some of the settings you'll encounter but not the maps themselves.

As for people talking about the story, square is a mute all button in the lobby. :smileyhappy: Your call man!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 9 (256 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Ok thx man, you really help me, so maybe i will try multi :smileyhappy:

Message 5 of 9 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1010 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

SuperSayajinPL wrote:

What should i do guys? I should first end all storyline or can i play multi before it? I'm considering multi because I would like to extend the experience of the game, before ending singleplayer, WHY?! because gameplay is soo good, game is soo great, storyline is soo awsome, that i don't want fast end it. I went about 40% of the game and i want try multi, but I'm also afriad of multi cuz i dont wanna hear any spoilers.

I played Mutli player about 4 hours after I was in the story, just to try it out, I was iffy with it, so when I got back home I went to story, after a few hours I went in the multi player and had a blast, went to sleep and the next morning played a bit more and had an issue....I couldn't bring myself to go back to single player. :smileysurprised: It's a blast, you can do it.

BE WARNED. For the first hour after returning to campaign you NEED to remember it's not multiplayer. The multi player is a tad bit faster paced, at least with how I played it and it will change your style on single player if you're not careful. I was moving too fast and messed up two sections in a row and had no ammo at all.

Message 6 of 9 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I personally like to finish the story of games before jumping into multiplayer, but that's just me. My roommate and friend jumped into the story for a bit and then played a few hours of multiplayer as a break and to kind of make the game last a little longer and they didn't feel like they got any spoilers. Some of the maps are a little similar to what you encounter in the story, but there really isn't any spoilers unless someone in the lobby is talking about it, in which case you can just press square to mute all. 

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 7 of 9 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I jumped into multiplayer while I was still in the second chapter.

Message 8 of 9 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1211 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Go ahead and play MP if you'd like - it doesn't spoil anything.....even the locations of some maps look pretty different in the main game

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 9 of 9 (88 Views)
0 Likes