Splicer
70 posts

Re: Multiplayer: 2-8 Players Confirmed!

May 30, 2013

lmao you guys are funny ... but thank god that was a joke EyeCue86 , cause you had me thinking u wasnt sure what your gender was or maybe you was a cross-dresser Smiley Surprised .....

Message 81 of 107 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

i believe its photoshoped, why? because it dosnt match the old video of the box and also theres some questionable bits mainly this bit

asf

notice the double font? this isnt present anywhere else on the case at all which suggests its photoshoped

also it saystm.jpg

© Copyright 1999-2013 Havok.com Inc (or its licensors). is listed on the site and surely it should say 1999-2013 on the box art?

sub sig

sig url -

Message 82 of 107 (326 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

May 30, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

i believe its photoshoped, why? because it dosnt match the old video of the box and also theres some questionable bits mainly this bit

asf

notice the double font? this isnt present anywhere else on the case at all which suggests its photoshoped

I was going to point this out too, but I asked the print designer who sits next to me at work about it (I work as a web designer). He took a look and said that's a common problem when the designer hasn't embedded the font correctly when sending the files to the print studio.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really sceptical about this, but that's not evidence I'm afraid Smiley Sad

Message 83 of 107 (312 Views)
Sackboy
344 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

asf

I was going to point this out too, but I asked the print designer who sits next to me at work about it (I work as a web designer). He took a look and said that's a common problem when the designer hasn't embedded the font correctly when sending the files to the print studio.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still really sceptical about this, but that's not evidence I'm afraid Smiley Sad

So what about the out of date license for Havok? also to my knowledge no box arft ever says 480 as thats what everyone gets without a HDMI cable. Non of the UK Box art every have that atleast

edit: apparntly they do say 480 on us boxes , odd.

sub sig

sig url -

Message 84 of 107 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1226 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

IGN have messed up and put an MP trophy in their SP list:

“Populace – Build your clan to 40 people in Factions.”

Sounds like a mode call 'Factions', but "Build your clan to 40"? Can you only have a clan in this mode? Is it like a clan battle mode?

Message 85 of 107 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 30, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

asf

So what about the out of date license for Havok? also to my knowledge no box arft ever says 480 as thats what everyone gets without a HDMI cable. Non of the UK Box art every have that atleast

edit: apparntly they do say 480 on us boxes , odd.

HDMI supports 480p as well. Check your PS3 video settings.

This cover is 100% legit, trust me.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 86 of 107 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

May 30, 2013
There is absolutely no way this boxart is real. The synopsis looks like it is written by a 9 year-old.
Message 87 of 107 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 30, 2013

I take it that you've never seen an NTSC cover in your life?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 88 of 107 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

May 30, 2013
^ No, I've seen a few. I'm not trying to start a huge back and forth argument or anything, but I don't see how you could possibly justify the terrible grammer. You really think they'd just let that slip?
Message 89 of 107 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

May 30, 2013

BO2TLOU wrote:
but I don't see how you could possibly justify the terrible grammear. You really think they'd just let that slip?

"Terrible" grammar? Give me an example.

Message 90 of 107 (160 Views)