Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Re: Multiplayer Bow Expert

Dec 26, 2013
Thanks for the tip I'll check sharpshooter 3 out to see what it does….I'm new to multiplayer and I'd like to be a bow master, but I realize that its not the best weapon for a beginner…maybe I just need to keep using it and keep dying until i get better with it as they say practice makes perfect.
Message 11 of 13 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Dec 26, 2013
I think for any weapons there's 2 upgrade levels for it.
for the bow I think it increases the draw speed and the reload speed
Message 12 of 13 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1207 posts

Dec 27, 2013

Sweetbrandigirl wrote:
Thanks for the tip I'll check sharpshooter 3 out to see what it does….I'm new to multiplayer and I'd like to be a bow master, but I realize that its not the best weapon for a beginner…maybe I just need to keep using it and keep dying until i get better with it as they say practice makes perfect.

Yeah, practice it is. Sharpshooter also helps, especially with damage wobble. So when using Sharpshooter and you get hit by the enemy, your aim will not suffer that much. This is very helpful with the bow.

I still would go with easier weapons first until you get the hang of the MP in general, then you can start with trying different weapons, also Hunting Rifle for example.

Also Bow isn't good on all maps. I would not suggest it for Lakeside for example as it is a long range map for the most parts. It is difficult to hit (especially moving) targets on a long range with a bow. Hunting Rifle / SAR / Revolver all are great for long range too.

Art by Janice Chu
Message 13 of 13 (27 Views)
0 Likes