Reply
Jun 06 2013
By: AKyemeni Naughty Paw 11595 posts
Online

Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

27 replies 733 views Edited Jun 6, 2013

homefrontLD.png

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 1 of 28 (733 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2633 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

what, no robbie doggyburn

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2 of 28 (726 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11595 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

what, no robbie doggyburn


Working on that UC4, yo Smiley Wink

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 3 of 28 (720 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Online
2633 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

what, no robbie doggyburn


Working on that UC4, yo Smiley Wink


but that means the entire uc4 mp game will be blindfire then

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 4 of 28 (713 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/11/2010
Offline
4134 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

what, no robbie doggyburn


Working on that UC4, yo Smiley Wink


but that means the entire uc4 mp game will be blindfire then


The game comes with a blindfold 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 5 of 28 (706 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

iceyfire54312 wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

what, no robbie doggyburn


Working on that UC4, yo Smiley Wink


but that means the entire uc4 mp game will be blindfire then


The game comes with a blindfold 


rofl, signed in just to kudos.

Message 6 of 28 (677 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

and BOOM. something happens to lower my anticipation.

 

Homefront was a mess....



Message 7 of 28 (668 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11595 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

and BOOM. something happens to lower my anticipation.

 

Homefront was a mess....


Just pretend this thread doesn't exist Smiley Happy

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 8 of 28 (656 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/30/2011
Offline
1429 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

HAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious Xd .

 

Naughty Dog: ''Best multiplayer ever made'' . Haha so you want to TRY to compete with Valve, Activision, EA, bungie? Well first when I heared ND saying that I thought:  Hmm Naughty Dog isn't as big as those, but with there uncharted franchise they got alot of succes so they might bring out the most awsome MP game ever made and then they give the leading to  a guy who worked at freaking Kaos Studios WHAHAHAAH. Lol there is a reason THQ doesn't excist anymore. THEY SUCK! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 28 (635 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/10/2009
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer Lead Designer was Homefront MP Lead Designer

Jun 6, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious Xd .

 

Naughty Dog: ''Best multiplayer ever made'' . Haha so you want to TRY to compete with Valve, Activision, EA, bungie? Well first when I heared ND saying that I thought:  Hmm Naughty Dog isn't as big as those, but with there uncharted franchise they got alot of succes so they might bring out the most awsome MP game ever made and then they give the leading to  a guy who worked at freaking Kaos Studios WHAHAHAAH. Lol there is a reason THQ doesn't excist anymore. THEY SUCK! Smiley Very Happy


Don't think you know the diffrence between a developer and a publisher.

sub sig


sig url -

Message 10 of 28 (539 Views)