Jun 17 2013
By: JamezLippy First Son 1 posts

Multiplayer Missions

4 replies 154 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

Am I the only one that thinks the idea of these missions is absolutley terrible? The first few weeks of the multiplayer I found really enjoyable, then when you hit week 5/6 and 100% of your population becomes at risk the level fun just rapidly depletes...

I don't understand why in such an incredible game in all other respects ND would put this stupid feature in there... It stops people from playing matches how they usually would (y'know, to win?) and waiting for people to get downed just so they can get their revives etc.

I also think the supplies system is ridiculous aswell, If I'm winning a match 3-0 in I shouldn't WANT the opposing team to win the next 3 rounds just so I can spend more time getting supplies 0_o

Surely I'm not the only one with this mindset

Message 1 of 5 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: Multiplayer Missions

Jun 17, 2013

I'm just confused by the whole. SICK, HUNGRY etc.. I just chose a side and try to win every match ?

What's the problem ?

Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Jun 17, 2013
U have to survive the 12 weeks
.if all the your survivors die then its over for u and probably start over.I don't think I have to do unless u want to unlock some guns\clothes /emblem
Message 3 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Right now I'm in week 6 day5 and if I didn't do this mission I would have postal my survivors.i had over 90 and **bleep** I'm glad I beat the mission and got more survivors.
I got around 101 right now
Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Jun 17, 2013

OP, that made no sense. You can't go through the entire 12 weeks without losing people to sickness or hunger, or even death. Even in the real world, it's not possible. The more the population grows, the more people that will have to die because there won't be enough food to go around. Its just the way it is. I love the multiplayer. It's very unique and it's awesome. 

Message 5 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes