Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: LeDoosh First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Multiplayer Online Pass Problem

3 replies 850 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

Hello,

I have been trying to get online in The Last of Us since yesterday but it doesn't seem to work.

Once I get to the 'You need an Online Pass to access Online' I redeem the Pass that came with my game, and then download all the content it brings, but the problem is; once I am done downloading and press 'O' to go back, it asks for an online pass again, the screen doesn't change. 

So far I have entered the online pass multiple times and yet it does nothing but keep me on the online pass redeeming screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Chris.

Message 1 of 4 (850 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Re: Multiplayer Online Pass Problem

Jun 15, 2013

Did you try and enter the online pass from the 'Account Management' > 'Redeem Code'?

Message 2 of 4 (808 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Nope. :/

I tried it from the account, got the download options again, started the game and yet again got stuck with the 'You need an Online Pass to access online' - I tried again and it failed to get me online again. All that happens is I get the ability to download the custom stuff, and then when I go back it stays at the same screen as before.

Also, when I try the 'Purchase an Online Pass option' - to see what happens, I get 'There are no items that you can purchase at this time'

FIXED:

I had bought 'The Last of Us Joel Special Edition' and that came with two different reedeming keys, plus one that I got from the store which I was told was for the online. I used two of those keys, and they only lead to the download content, but I've just found out that each key is for different things and one of them was to download the 'Network Pass'. I feel a little idiotic. 

If anyone else has this problem, check ALL the keys you have with the game.

Message 3 of 4 (791 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 12, 2014

i bought the online pass and it sticks me on the reddem code page and it won't let me go online, because of this ive lost money and i want to get my moneys worth out of the game!!!

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)
0 Likes