Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2013
By: Testiceles First Son 8 posts

Multiplayer character Customization

11 replies 1548 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

First of all i totally love the multiplayer mode and the the game overall, however i feel that the Character customization in Multiplayer is lacking.  Sure there are plenty of hats, masks and helmets to choose from but do they really matter that much in terms of customization?     i think that most basic part of customization is the character model, skin color and  hairstyle is good options but being able to choose the gender of my character is imperative.

If im playing a first person game and im only going to be seeing my hands anyway then i dont care, but if it's a third person game and i'm forced to see my character all the time shouldn't i be able to control it a bit more than just  if i want to wear a cap or beanie?

I think it would be great and i hope they add more options in an upcoming patch, even if the options is only added through some kind of Downloadable Contet i would still buy it because the multiplayer in this game is one of the best i've played for some time.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (1,548 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Re: Multiplayer character Customization

Jun 19, 2013
Thanks to Playstation Network deciding to just stop working, I now have 33 people sick. A hell of a lot hungry and 3 healthy.

So I say THANK YOU PLAYSTATION.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (1,482 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4892 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Anyways, yes. I'm tired of playing as a black guy. I always want my character to resemble me. So if there was a white guy with a buzz cut, I'd like that, and I'd choose that.
 photo enemy_zpsb0542811.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (1,453 Views)
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Almost every game character is a white guy, stop complaining, what about us black females? We nearly never get to play as ourselves. You played the main story as a white guy.

Far enough if you have a unique appearance and complain about customization, but if you're a generic white guy looking then there are plenty of other games you could play. Not that you should have a problem playing as different race or gender once in awhile. Unlike us that have to do it ALL the time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (1,343 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jun 19, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Anyways, yes. I'm tired of playing as a black guy. I always want my character to resemble me. So if there was a white guy with a buzz cut, I'd like that, and I'd choose that.

Racist much? There's more white than black guys in the MP, stop being dumb.

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (1,340 Views)
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (1,333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Multiplayer customization

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (1,312 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

Jun 19, 2013

It would've been nice, sure, but at least they didn't lie to us about it like last time...

I am the one who knocks.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (1,275 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Well they said there would be customization and it WAS expected/implied given uncharted 3 had customs and in the trailer you see lots of different outfits. There's literally no harm in including it, I don't see what the problem is.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (1,248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

They need to make it more than just a hat on a randomly selected character.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (1,211 Views)