Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Re: Multiplayer gameplay VIDEO

Jun 3, 2013

Bullet sponges, exactly what I was hoping this wouldn't be. Boring.

I hope that's not what SP gunfights are like.

Message 201 of 310 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 3, 2013

@timeWarner - I know how melee works in Uncharted....& I dont like like it.

It looks ALOT better here....but it doesn't make sense for melee to kill quicker than a gun

Message 202 of 310 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The graphics honestly aren't that bad...

Those smooth tiles are the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.

I wonder how long it took to make those smooth tiles.

I really like the tile texture, it looks smooth.

You aren't Dave, silly.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 203 of 310 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Jun 3, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

This is it? This is what the uncharted 3 community has been suffering for Smiley Sad ?  Lousy gameplay movement and fully SA imployed into the game?

There better be infected multiplayer or  I am not going to buy this game and sure you can say, this game isn't about the multiplayer, but it will still shorten and that is also not worth a full retail price if it doesn't have replay value.

You might find I am kinda overreacting, but if you throw in a multiplayer then atleast let humans play against infected. This stuff we have seen already it is time for something new (this idea is also old, but kinda new on playstation).

I know it probably will be better, but this first impression really is a bad impressions. If you really are getting '' psyched '' by this your nothing more then a fanboy.

Peace out.

Peace Out man

"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 204 of 310 (201 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

The graphics honestly aren't that bad...

Those smooth tiles are the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.

I wonder how long it took to make those smooth tiles.

I really like the tile texture, it looks smooth.

You aren't Dave, silly.

Smiley Sad

Message 205 of 310 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wow that looks ugly, seriously, what happened to the graphics from the single player?

and it just looks like another shooter to me, more slow-paced for sure, but I expected something more original, for instance make guns very powerfull, but throw a bunch of clickers and runners around the maps so that if you decide to shoot someone, you have a hoard of infected running after you if you're not careful, stealth should be the main focus, but of course this game should also be sold to 12 year old kids who are not interested in a game if they don't shoot someone's head of every 10 seconds, also the map design is horribly boring...

This. The game aparently encourages shooting and meele fest. In the end, everyone will be running arround and killing evething that moves without thinking twice. Also, stealth seems inexistent, thanks to that ugly radar and X-ray Vision "Listen Mode".

Message 206 of 310 (176 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5482 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Malpractice wrote:

I think the guys just a terrible shot.

At one point he lands two shots directly on to the chest of his opponent, and the opponent falls to the floor, entering that 'crawl' recovery state. Looks like it's not spongey at all.

Message 207 of 310 (176 Views)
Sackboy
520 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

To those ranting about the likelihood of no-infected: I guess ND ahs at least tested it. It is obviously a craved feature. But it might simply not have worked out nicely. One probable issue is a high probability of the infecteed making things too messy, if they are added as AI. It could become a matter of of bad luck, whether or not you'd get jumped by infected. That would be bad. As for playing as infected, like in 'humans' vs infected, there would be a huge challenge in balancing such a set up. Dead Space 2 did it partially well, but the mode ended up with some serious problems (that were never fixed). Then Dead Space 3 simply didn't have competitive MP. I suppose it's just something very hard to pull off in design terms.

Message 208 of 310 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 3, 2013

blackdelage wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

This is it? This is what the uncharted 3 community has been suffering for Smiley Sad ?  Lousy gameplay movement and fully SA imployed into the game?

There better be infected multiplayer or  I am not going to buy this game and sure you can say, this game isn't about the multiplayer, but it will still shorten and that is also not worth a full retail price if it doesn't have replay value.

You might find I am kinda overreacting, but if you throw in a multiplayer then atleast let humans play against infected. This stuff we have seen already it is time for something new (this idea is also old, but kinda new on playstation).

I know it probably will be better, but this first impression really is a bad impressions. If you really are getting '' psyched '' by this your nothing more then a fanboy.

Peace out.

Peace Out man

I love how he said "Peace Out" at the end of his rant...like it's a rap song or something. LMAO

Message 209 of 310 (166 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
870 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Malpractice wrote:

I saw the guy hit hit with 2 point blank shots to the chest and he is still alive. Not only that but he killed survived and killed the other guy who shot him. lol 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 210 of 310 (157 Views)
0 Likes