its better than Tomb raiders MP :smileyvery-happy:
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 221 of 310 (253 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
317 posts

Re: Multiplayer gameplay VIDEO

Jun 3, 2013
ND's got melee boosters.
Videos are now all down from the original website.
"If your choice is to save me over everybody else in the world then...ok. I trust you now and let’s live life.." ~TheVulcanSalute
Message 222 of 310 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

Malpractice wrote:

Bullet sponges, exactly what I was hoping this wouldn't be. Boring.

I hope that's not what SP gunfights are like.

I think the guys just a terrible shot.

At one point he lands two shots directly on to the chest of his opponent, and the opponent falls to the floor, entering that 'crawl' recovery state. Looks like it's not spongey at all.

That last stand junk has to go!

It takes like 7 shots to bring them down to their knees....then another 4 to kill.

C'mon man

He fired 7 shots, only hit three.

what video were you watching?

10 shots fired

8 shots hit

Message 223 of 310 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I'd like difficult shooting with high damage. That is what sets up stealth in a shooter.

I don't really see the Listen Mode killing Stealth. I see it as a nerf to rushing to the sweet spots. Think about it. People has reason to keep going quickly from one key place of the map to the another (there seems to be 4 places in this map, the grey dots). That is how you craft items. And that molo showed the crafted items can be awesome. The Listen Mode is a tool to counter the frentic scavenging, basically.

Message 224 of 310 (233 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 3, 2013

I used to buy that magazine here in Mexico, but their writing is so exaggerated, almost poetic.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 225 of 310 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jun 3, 2013

I know it has been done before, they just had a chance to do it right with this game. I bought the game for the SP anyway so it doesn't really matter to me. I didn't feel like I was watching tlou when viewing the MP video.

Message 226 of 310 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Heres what i hope , guns are innacurate as **bleep** and headshots are rewarded , i want people to think before they shoot and have to actually TRY rather than derpin out a 30 bullet clip and having some bs luck drap there bullets into there toes for a kil

sub sig

sig url -

Message 227 of 310 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Linconan wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

I for one am actually glad it's nothing like RDR.

That game was the 3rd worst MP experience I have come across, Behind GTA and Max Payne.

Ironic they are all Rockstar titles.

Think it over, massive open world. 8 players? really?

So you're saying to me that a games concept like The Last of Us, you'd want like/similar to Uncharted run around punching shooting blah blah..more so than Red Dead Redemption open world, Themed.

Makes sence. LOL

I'll still check it out for abit of "fun" (not the focus it should be *rolls eyes*) but it looks like SP for me.

You don't run around shooting, You crawl around shooting.

Red Dead Redemption isn't even open. Load up a match, a proper match, not that BS free roam crap.

You have the confines of a map.

If you were saying that it should be free roam, then fine, some people may want that. I've played mag, I've played RDR, I've played GTA.. Mag didn't have free roam, but it sure had big maps with loads of players, guess what? Couldn't find anyone, boring as hell to play. Even though there were loads of players playing, I spent eternity wandering, alone.

Free Roam isn't competitive. But Free Roaming stealth?

Am I expected to camp in a corner or slowly walk a map that is over 19000 miles long?

You really aren't thinking the concept of the game through.

That's because what i'm thinking of a concept, purpose, of Last of Us Multiplayer. Is more than just Shooting.

Try and comprehend what i'm saying in more posts. < Sounds rudely but just saying/explaning the style.

Of course,

RDR open world wouldn't be suited for running around shooting/beating people like todays target style of mutiplayers eg COD/Battlefield etc. Which have no purpose to them than JUST, to kill etc for K/D ratio.

I'm talking about a Red Dead Redemption size map but in a city (open world), with more purpose. Like i said i'm my first post.

Surviving/ Scavenging/exploring etc.
And have more purpose, to the gameplay than JUST killing.

A more of a survival game, for surviving,lol, i know that sounds weird...

Thats what i'm talking about.

I guess i was expecting, something different.

Anyway, we are on both different levels of ideas of what Concept of mutiplayer game, The Last of Us should be Themed for Gameplay etc etc.

Maybe i'm wording myself wrongly and can't explain my concept for the gameplay i was hoping for,lol.

I am, I will always be..
Linconan
Message 228 of 310 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

Jun 3, 2013

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

Solid_Altair wrote:

SuBLiMeShoTz wrote:

too everyone whos qqin about sponges/bullet sponges etc , 1 shot headshot that is all.

Did you see if head shots are OHK? In Battlefield 3, you need 3, with standard weapons :smileyhappy:

its been said before and its in the source code :smileyhappy: also bf3 is a fps game( more accurate aim) has aim assist and you can spray without a worrie

Interesting. I wonder if it will become something like Metal Gear Online, where head shots were OP. I mentioned BF3 as an example of how head shots might be far from fatal on MP shooters. I was wondering if it had aim assist. I wouldn't have guessed it has. People complained a lot about the aiming, but I think it was because of the acceleration thingy. Anyways... I loved the balistics. Are you sure it ahs aim assist? lol

Message 229 of 310 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts

Jun 3, 2013

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

Malpractice wrote:

Bullet sponges, exactly what I was hoping this wouldn't be. Boring.

I hope that's not what SP gunfights are like.

I think the guys just a terrible shot.

At one point he lands two shots directly on to the chest of his opponent, and the opponent falls to the floor, entering that 'crawl' recovery state. Looks like it's not spongey at all.

That last stand junk has to go!

It takes like 7 shots to bring them down to their knees....then another 4 to kill.

C'mon man

He fired 7 shots, only hit three.

what video were you watching?

Clearly not the same one as you if you think someone was shot over 10 times before they died.  The most times hit was 6 total.  4 standing and 2 after he was downed.  Also 2 of the 4 hit the guys foot which I would assume didn't do very much damage. 

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Message 230 of 310 (165 Views)
0 Likes