Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: Multiplayer gameplay VIDEO

Jun 3, 2013

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:
Starting @ 0:23, the guy fires 10 shots in total. 

7 from his rifle

3 from his revolver

8 shots hit the enemy

7 from the Rifle

1 from his Revolver 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That my friend, is a bad case of the "Bullet Sponge"

It looked like only the first 4 shots from the rifle had hitmarkers, thus the other 3 shots actually missed him (barely).

So he was hit a total of 5 times. Looked like 3-4 to down him, then 1-2 more to finish him off.

Yeah, I just realized that the 3 last shots from his Rifle didn't hit the enemy.....Because the enemy was going into his "crawl" state.

So from what I'm to understand: when you're in the transition of going from Standing to Crawling, you're body is invinsible.

That's Bullsh*t!

-The reticle was on the enemy

-But the 3 shots didnt create a hitmarker because the animation of a crawl position was in effect.

F*ck that!

... uhg.

He isn't "invinsible" when falling into a crawl. The three last shots from the rifle clearly missed.

Stop jumping to false conclusions just so you have something to complain about.

Message 261 of 310 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
344 posts

Jun 3, 2013

IPumpMyGun wrote:

thanks for the apology you **bleep**ed up talked **bleep** 2 me twice edit your posts and make me look like the bellend nice1

sub sig

sig url -

Message 262 of 310 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 3, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

He got hit 4 times by the rifle, all hitting lower torso/ upper legs area.  Then he was finished off by one bullet by the pistol.  Maybe someone needs to explain to you what a hit marker is.  If you already know what one is you just proved to be a complete and utter moron.

I know what hitmarkers are.

That doesn't negate the fact that 7 shots were fired at the enemy from his Rifle.

Hitmarkers didn't show up for the LAST 3 shots because the enemy had invincibility frames while transitioning to a crawl position.

Stop sniffing glue

The hitmarkers didn't show up because he missed.  I could sniff glue for the rest of my life and still be more intelligent than you.  Now if you'll excuse me I am now going to go debate with my dog because he is enlightened enough to accept facts.

1)  You're smarter than me?

That statement doesn't make any sense...It's too broad.

In what context are you "smarter" than me in?

2) If you spent a lifetime sniffing glue, you'd be mentally handicapped. The toxins would eat your brain.

3) You're gonna have a debate your dog?....

I don't understand. 

I tell you to re-watch a video, but instead you begin to insult me. But your insults dont make any sense. There's no logic behind them

Message 263 of 310 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 3, 2013

CharlieisKewl wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

Malpractice wrote:

Bullet sponges, exactly what I was hoping this wouldn't be. Boring.

I hope that's not what SP gunfights are like.

I think the guys just a terrible shot.

At one point he lands two shots directly on to the chest of his opponent, and the opponent falls to the floor, entering that 'crawl' recovery state. Looks like it's not spongey at all.

That last stand junk has to go!

It takes like 7 shots to bring them down to their knees....then another 4 to kill.

C'mon man

He fired 7 shots, only hit three.

what video were you watching?

Clearly not the same one as you if you think someone was shot over 10 times before they died.  The most times hit was 6 total.  4 standing and 2 after he was downed.  Also 2 of the 4 hit the guys foot which I would assume didn't do very much damage. 

- Re-watch the video.

7 from his rifle

3 from his revolver

8 shots hit the enemy

7 from the Rifle

1 from his Revolver 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He got hit 4 times by the rifle, all hitting lower torso/ upper legs area.  Then he was finished off by one bullet by the pistol.  Maybe someone needs to explain to you what a hit marker is.  If you already know what one is you just proved to be a complete and utter moron.

I know what hitmarkers are.

That doesn't negate the fact that 7 shots were fired at the enemy from his Rifle.

Hitmarkers didn't show up for the LAST 3 shots because the enemy had invincibility frames while transitioning to a crawl position.

Stop sniffing glue

No that didn't happen. The last 3 shots from the rifle clearly missed. The first one goes over head and the next two hit the ground. I think your vision is a little blurred in the anger that maybe they are invincible when transferring. But if you just wipe the crust away a little bit you can see that he misses.

Wipe away the crust?...

wut?

Message 264 of 310 (446 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The graphics honestly aren't that bad...

Those smooth tiles are the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.

I wonder how long it took to make those smooth tiles.

I really like the tile texture, it looks smooth.

I could watch those smooth tiles all day Smiley Tongue

(I don't like the cement joke, and I don't get it, but I wanted to make that comment for some reason)

Message 265 of 310 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

The graphics honestly aren't that bad...

Those smooth tiles are the greatest thing my eyes have ever seen.

I wonder how long it took to make those smooth tiles.

I really like the tile texture, it looks smooth.

Too bad most people on this forum won't understand the smooth cement reference joke! Smiley Very Happy

yeah it was one for the old members Smiley Very Happy

and no one gets it, it's just crazy randomness lol.

Message 266 of 310 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Jun 4, 2013

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

7 from his rifle

3 from his revolver

8 shots hit the enemy

7 from the Rifle

1 from his Revolver 

It looked like only the first 4 shots from the rifle had hitmarkers, thus the other 3 shots actually missed him (barely).

So he was hit a total of 5 times. Looked like 3-4 to down him, then 1-2 more to finish him off.

Yeah, I just realized that the 3 last shots from his Rifle didn't hit the enemy.....Because the enemy was going into his "crawl" state.

So from what I'm to understand: when you're in the transition of going from Standing to Crawling, you're body is invinsible.

That's Bullsh*t!

-But the 3 shots didnt create a hitmarker because the animation of a crawl position was in effect.

F*ck that!

... uhg.

He isn't "invinsible" when falling into a crawl. The three last shots from the rifle clearly missed.

^ The enemy is switching to a "crawl" state.

Almost like a Runners starting position:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^This picture was taken after the 3 shots With The Rifle were fired. The enemy is STILL in transition to a crawl state

The enemy is trying to run away...in a continued runners position

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the SLOWED DOWN video below, you can see the 1st shot is fired to the left arm.

-The reticle is then CENTERED to where the head is

The next 2 shots are fired at the head:

Message 267 of 310 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Jun 4, 2013

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

7 from his rifle

3 from his revolver

8 shots hit the enemy

7 from the Rifle

1 from his Revolver 

That's Bullsh*t!

F*ck that!

... uhg.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^This picture was taken after the 3 shots With The Rifle were fired. The enemy is STILL in transition to a crawl state

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the SLOWED DOWN video below, you can see the 1st shot is fired to the left arm.

Are you still arguing against the fact that he was shot 5 times? Jesus Christ I swear your a woman.

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 268 of 310 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

MrZoobat wrote:

studio35 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

7 from his rifle

3 from his revolver

8 shots hit the enemy

7 from the Rifle

1 from his Revolver 

That's Bullsh*t!

F*ck that!

... uhg.

Are you still arguing against the fact that he was shot 5 times? Jesus Christ I swear your a woman.

More sexsit insults...

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 269 of 310 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11463 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Perhaps we can wait for more better footage before declaring anything about invincibility frames?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 270 of 310 (161 Views)