Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Multiplayer gameplay VIDEO

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

That seems fun to play. But i sure is gonna miss the platforming/shooting in U2/3 mp. :smileysad:

EDIT: Oh shoot.. It only has 2 game modes??? darn thats not good

+============================================================+
Message 291 of 310 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
405 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

sQuiiDx wrote:

anyone got an over/under on what will be the first thing people complain about in TLOU? 

The melee. Either that or the Listen Mode and invincibility frames when falling onto the ground in "Last Stand" mode.

Invincibility frames.  Now that is a game breaker xD

Well, it's only after you've taken enough hits to "die," so it's not like they can be abused. Plus, you can't attack when falling onto the ground or when you are on the ground, so it really shouldn't be a major problem. I mentioned the Invincibility Frames because people might waste ammo on an enemy that didn't require it.

I was refering to someone else.  read a few pages back for a laugh.

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Message 292 of 310 (387 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19108 posts

Jun 4, 2013

sinta0531 wrote:

\EDIT: Oh shoot.. It only has 2 game modes??? darn thats not good

Some people would argue that that's actually a GOOD thing, so as to condense the player pool and play with people that are closer to you regionally (as in world distance).

I understand their reasoning, but I would at least think that there would maybe be 3-5 modes instead of just 2. :smileyindifferent:

Message 293 of 310 (377 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Jun 4, 2013

i dont give a single fukc about mp ever. i like coop though sometimes. my point is that this looks rad and im gonna shred it. a mp that makes a story guy get a boner. very very decent. indeed. i do wish there was the famous ellie mode though. you know the one... a map full of ellies thowing bricks at eachother. gettin mad xp sniping bricks into peoples heads through windows from across the map. not my idea but still a good one.

Alone and forsaken by fate and by man. Oh lord if you hear me please hold my hand. Oh please understand.
Message 294 of 310 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

sinta0531 wrote:

\EDIT: Oh shoot.. It only has 2 game modes??? darn thats not good

Some people would argue that that's actually a GOOD thing, so as to condense the player pool and play with people that are closer to you regionally (as in world distance).

I understand their reasoning, but I would at least think that there would maybe be 3-5 modes instead of just 2. :smileyindifferent:

Not only that, the 2 modes this game apparently has is very similar to each other (at least from what im reading).. It's basically 2 teams going up against each other and the major thing that differentiates 2 modes from the other is the number of spawns you can have per match..

I love coop adventure/arena, 2v2v2, FFA, Team objective. I'm still hoping those will be back for this game. But it is also very likely that They will probably just sell those modes separately and you will still wont be ablt to play it as not enough people bought the mode you wanted lol.

+============================================================+
Message 295 of 310 (351 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Map design looks pretty lame, similar to U3 maps...no exploring needed...not as the oldskool Sancturary, Plaza and Co´s.

U3´s COD syndrom fixlist: Nerf Gmal damage&scope INSTEAD OF RECOIL, Remove all ROF & Quickboom, Remove grenade throwback and replace it with a Slot 2 booster, Move Bargain to Slot 1, Nerf the enterly OP hipfire, INSTEAD OF DESTROYNG UNCHACHARTEDS FLUIDITY!
Nerf the sprint to 2sec/recovery to 5sec, Nerf T-Bolt KB to 12 medals,
NO stopping power effect while ADS, make FF usefull again (pain wobble is ENOUGH!), FIX delay on grenade throw, FIX shooting delay while hanging, FIX the cover system, its inferiour than in U2, FIX the Pull-down camera(U2>U3), FIX map rotation, FIX the reticles on ALL weapons( U2>U3), FIX overall weapon handling(U2>U3), FIX U3 lame COD corridor/hotspot map design(U2>U3), Add an only-party playlist for partys above 2 players OR Change U2 back to the original 1.04 setting.
Message 296 of 310 (280 Views)
Sackboy
478 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I love how people see one map and claim that map design is uninspired or bland. How does that make sense? It wasn't only you ^
Message 297 of 310 (238 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 4, 2013

CharlieisKewl wrote:
I love how people see one map and claim that map design is uninspired or bland. How does that make sense? It wasn't only you ^

Yeah, and only a portion of one map, at that.

The snowy level looks interesting.

Message 298 of 310 (227 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Yo, that was pretty awesome.
Message 299 of 310 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I'm abit behind and I can't go through 30 pages of thread (tl): Is it 2 modes confirmed or is it guaranteed to be 2 modes ONLY? Thanks in advance.

Message 300 of 310 (185 Views)
0 Likes