Reply
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11475 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 21 of 46 (827 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3518 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.


it's still weird to imagine though, take Uncharted 3 for instance:

 

Spoiler
chapter 20: Caravan, chapter 21: The Atlantis of the Sands and chapter 22: The Dreamers of the Day, the thing that spoils are locations, chapter 21 suggests that indeed they found the atlantis of the sands but chapter 22 doesn't say anything of what will happen to Nate, Sully, Elena, Chloe or Charlie, Talbot or Marlowe, and I can't imagine The Last of Us having cutscene titles like you say Joel Falls from Cliff, because that would spoil what will happen in that chapter, I believe what you say, and I understand you can't make it any more clear to me without using spoilers, but I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to understand this xD

 edit: although now I look back at Uncharted 2:

 

Spoiler
the last cutscene title was Tree of Life, so the whole plot got explained in the last cutscene title, and the reason they could call the cutscene title Tree of Life was because that in the chapter before it it became clear to Nate what Lazarevic was after, the tree of life, so it wasn't spoilirish while playing the game, The Last of Us could have the same thing, for instance I can imagine that in a chapter Ellie gets killed, and then the following chapter is called: All Alone, just for instance, so yeah I can see how chapter titles can spoil things now Smiley Wink

 

Message 22 of 46 (820 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11475 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.


it's still weird to imagine though, take Uncharted 3 for instance:

 

Spoiler
chapter 20: Caravan, chapter 21: The Atlantis of the Sands and chapter 22: The Dreamers of the Day, the thing that spoils are locations, chapter 21 suggests that indeed they found the atlantis of the sands but chapter 22 doesn't say anything of what will happen to Nate, Sully, Elena, Chloe or Charlie, Talbot or Marlowe, and I can't imagine The Last of Us having cutscene titles like you say Joel Falls from Cliff, because that would spoil what will happen in that chapter, I believe what you say, and I understand you can't make it any more clear to me without using spoilers, but I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to understand this xD

 


You are referring to CHAPTER titles, the leak and what I'm talking about are CUTSCENE titles. Two different things. You will never see the cutscene titles when playing the game. Nobody knows what the chapter titles are at this point.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 23 of 46 (810 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3518 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.


it's still weird to imagine though, take Uncharted 3 for instance:

 

Spoiler
chapter 20: Caravan, chapter 21: The Atlantis of the Sands and chapter 22: The Dreamers of the Day, the thing that spoils are locations, chapter 21 suggests that indeed they found the atlantis of the sands but chapter 22 doesn't say anything of what will happen to Nate, Sully, Elena, Chloe or Charlie, Talbot or Marlowe, and I can't imagine The Last of Us having cutscene titles like you say Joel Falls from Cliff, because that would spoil what will happen in that chapter, I believe what you say, and I understand you can't make it any more clear to me without using spoilers, but I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to understand this xD

 


You are referring to CHAPTER titles, the leak and what I'm talking about are CUTSCENE titles. Two different things. You will never see the cutscene titles when playing the game. Nobody knows what the chapter titles are at this point.


haha, I am stupid, a discussion for a whole page just because I don't know how to read xD

Message 24 of 46 (807 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11475 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.


it's still weird to imagine though, take Uncharted 3 for instance:

 

Spoiler
chapter 20: Caravan, chapter 21: The Atlantis of the Sands and chapter 22: The Dreamers of the Day, the thing that spoils are locations, chapter 21 suggests that indeed they found the atlantis of the sands but chapter 22 doesn't say anything of what will happen to Nate, Sully, Elena, Chloe or Charlie, Talbot or Marlowe, and I can't imagine The Last of Us having cutscene titles like you say Joel Falls from Cliff, because that would spoil what will happen in that chapter, I believe what you say, and I understand you can't make it any more clear to me without using spoilers, but I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to understand this xD

 


You are referring to CHAPTER titles, the leak and what I'm talking about are CUTSCENE titles. Two different things. You will never see the cutscene titles when playing the game. Nobody knows what the chapter titles are at this point.


haha, I am stupid, a discussion for a whole page just because I don't know how to read xD


It's all right. I was trying as hard as I can without spoiling lol

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 25 of 46 (799 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3518 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

Look what I have also done LOL:

 

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=552180


is the ending seriously already known to some people? because if that is the case then I'm out of here! (I take that last sentence back because then your answer would be 'yes' just to have me out of here xD )


affirmative! (I didn't say the Y word, so please stay!)


haha, okay, I think this place is pretty safe though, it's youtube comments I have to be extremely cautious with Smiley Sad

 

edit: also I noticed on the thread in the link you gave that they knew the ending by the titles of the story cutscenes, that weird though, because that means the game will spoil itself when the last chapter starts, or have I missed something?


No, the title of the cutscenes are still codes which will never appear when the game appears. The chapter titles weren't mentioned (I think?) in the string leak.


but how do people do know the ending then?


Because of the titles of the cutscene. For example, (just making things up) the cutscene's title would be joel.cliff.injury and the next title would be infirmary.bandage.joel. You would assume that Joel fell off the cliff and went to a hospital to treat it. It's the same thing with the actual cutscene titles, the ending can be deduced from the cutscene titles.


it's still weird to imagine though, take Uncharted 3 for instance:

 

Spoiler
chapter 20: Caravan, chapter 21: The Atlantis of the Sands and chapter 22: The Dreamers of the Day, the thing that spoils are locations, chapter 21 suggests that indeed they found the atlantis of the sands but chapter 22 doesn't say anything of what will happen to Nate, Sully, Elena, Chloe or Charlie, Talbot or Marlowe, and I can't imagine The Last of Us having cutscene titles like you say Joel Falls from Cliff, because that would spoil what will happen in that chapter, I believe what you say, and I understand you can't make it any more clear to me without using spoilers, but I hope you understand how difficult it is for me to understand this xD

 


You are referring to CHAPTER titles, the leak and what I'm talking about are CUTSCENE titles. Two different things. You will never see the cutscene titles when playing the game. Nobody knows what the chapter titles are at this point.


haha, I am stupid, a discussion for a whole page just because I don't know how to read xD


It's all right. I was trying as hard as I can without spoiling lol


haha, my apologies for the wasted effort Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 46 (797 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/15/2012
Offline
2562 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 2, 2013
Message 27 of 46 (746 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/07/2011
Offline
410 posts
 

been leaked

May 2, 2013

Is has really been leaked? Who leaked it? has it leaked on the internet? I mean the entire game?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - zainzombie
Message 28 of 46 (722 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Online
3518 posts
 

Re: been leaked

May 2, 2013

zainzombie wrote:

Is has really been leaked? Who leaked it? has it leaked on the internet? I mean the entire game?


the ending is, from the God Of War: Acsension game some data was hacked (how I don't know), but it had The Last of Us data on it (for the demo exclusive for GOW:A owners), and in this data were the CUTSCENE titles (read this closely xD ), and from those they knew what the ending was about, so no not the entire game, just the plot...

Message 29 of 46 (684 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11475 posts
 

Re: Multiplayer info should come out soon...

May 3, 2013

Last day of crunching on #thelastofus I made the #naughty_dog logo out of my #redbull crunch cans! ha #gamedev twitpic.com/cnxmez

— Anthony Vaccaro (@vaccaro3d) May 3, 2013
View image on TwitPic website
https://twitter.com/vaccaro3d/status/330403589140910080

 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 30 of 46 (599 Views)
Reply
0 Likes