Highlighted
Jun 18 2013
By: PARAMOREjosh Lombax Warrior 101 posts

Multiple issues that need to be fixed [QUICKLY]

[ Edited ]
36 replies 1205 views Edited Jun 19, 2013

Hey everyone, I am here to discuss multiple issues that need to be fixed as soon as they possibly can. Some of these things should have been brought across from the Uncharted 3 MP, but I guess they forgot to do so. Below I am going to list the problems that I have come across in The Last of Us' Multiplayer.

1. You can't see how many people are in a party.

2. When muting your opponents, they can still hear you. Whereas on Uncharted 3, when you muted someone they couldn't hear you because you had them muted, just like Call of Duty.

3. When the host lags out OR rage quits, the rest of your party is kicked, when this happens some of the clan survivors turn hungry and sick.

4. Random Multiplayer lag outs, which also makes clan survivors hungry and sick.

5. When placing a Nail Bomb on the ground with just R1, you should be able to pick it back up.

6. For me and some others, some boosters cannot be leveled up (Explosive Expert) as it constantly says NEW.

7. You cannot lock your party.

8. There looks like to be a few leaderboard issues, but I assume there are leaderboard hackers, they need to be removed.

9. Ragequitting by leaving the game affects your survivors, but signing out does not. Also, both don't do anything towards your KD.

10. Sometimes when you start a game, the only thing you can view on your camera is the spawn. When this happens, the only way of stopping it is constantly pressing L1, and you don't really want to be holding L1 the entire game.

11. Some people may agree or disagree, but when inviting, it appears as a message like Uncharted 2 and spams your Inbox, it would be much easier to see an invite if something appeared on the bottom right hand corner of the screen on top of the invites section just like Uncharted 3.

12. Instead of having just game mode leaderboards, add leaderboards similar to Uncharted.

These are some of the main problems that I feel need to be fixed, if you have any different issues... I shall edit this post with what you think also... If you agree or disagree we can have a civilized conversation, so give me some feedback and hopefully we can get the issues fixed. Other than these issues I think the Multiplayer is perfectly balanced.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 37 (1,205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5842 posts

Re: Multiple issues that need to be fixed [QUICKLY]

Jun 18, 2013

The MP appears to be the definition of bare bones. Hopefully more features and replayability will be added down the road.

Message 2 of 37 (1,152 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Yes, i agree these do need to be fixed , i guess the devs put more effort into the Single Player than the MP which is understandable as it is a SP focused game.
Message 3 of 37 (1,138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Obviously when you mute an opponent he can still hear you because he hasnt muted you lmfao!
TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 4 of 37 (1,122 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 18, 2013
You clearly didn't play Uncharted 3, when you muted the opposing player, they couldn't hear you either.
Message 5 of 37 (1,112 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2046 posts

Jun 18, 2013
#4 is the biggest problem for me. Happened 3 times.
EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 6 of 37 (1,099 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 18, 2013

XJohnny25X wrote:
Yes, i agree these do need to be fixed , i guess the devs put more effort into the Single Player than the MP which is understandable as it is a SP focused game.

that would be understandable except that SP doesnt work for the most of us, lol   i cant play neither

Message 7 of 37 (1,094 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
428 posts

Jun 18, 2013

PARAMOREjosh wrote:
You clearly didn't play Uncharted 3, when you muted the opposing player, they couldn't hear you either.

Do you know the meaning of mute? All because one game had it, it doesnt mean all will have it.

TLOU Infected Signature photo infectedsignature2_zps03d0c45d.png
Message 8 of 37 (1,086 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 19, 2013
CoD is the same.
Message 9 of 37 (1,070 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 19, 2013

The only problem I have with the game is the clan system in the multiplayer. I  know it can't be removed, I just feel like I can't play the game the way I want. I would prefer to try and stay stealthy and move slowly the whole game, but in order to gather supplies, you almost have to run around to get kills. It still requires strategy but I want to take the matches slower, not go head on into a gun fight because I need supplies.

Message 10 of 37 (1,004 Views)
0 Likes