Apr 12 2013
By: themarcshark223 Hekseville Citizen 392 posts

My epic ending of the last of us

9 replies 540 views Edited Apr 12, 2013
Ok so picture this. Joel and ellie are being chased by a ton of runners and clickers and they barricade the door but it's not going to hold. Joel tells ellie he'll hold them off and it's a very sad scene and the music swells up and ellie cries and doesn't want to leave. But then Joel screams at her to go so she does. (Now for the beautiful part) the cut scene transitions into game play and you hear the the barricades breaking and Joel whispers something like "here goes nothing" or "come and get me" and the game let's you fight all the enemies until your inevitable death with sad dramatic music playing! Bam!

That would be the greatest ending ever! because it's not a cut scene so it feels like you actually fighting to save ellie until you die.

Anyone want an ending like that?
Message 1 of 10 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Re: My epic ending of the last of us

Apr 12, 2013

Picture this.  

This post in the already existing ending thread. I can see it now...

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 2 of 10 (537 Views)
Naughty Paw
19905 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Picture this.  

This post in the already existing ending thread. I can see it now...

I agree. This post doesn't garner its own thread, since there is already a much larger thread filled with ideas on what we think the ending of TLOU might be.

Message 3 of 10 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 12, 2013
^Ok but any word on my ending??...
Message 4 of 10 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Just copy and paste it into EDSTA's thread. Easy peasy.

Message 5 of 10 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 12, 2013
Ok I did it but I don't know how to delete this. I'm on my phone
Message 6 of 10 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Oh yeah, your ending. Haha.  

I like it, an interactive ending, building up tension as trying to buy time for Ellie. I like it.

Message 7 of 10 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Apr 12, 2013

It's an okay ending but reminds me a bit too much of the Red Dead Redemption ending. I love the final stand ending but it wouldn't make much sense with these kind of infected because they're so **bleep** fast. If they all come in Joel doesn't stand a second, and some could easily pass him up and get to Ellie. If the end of Last of Us was a last stand scenario, I think it should Joel would be more sure Ellie had the time and ways she needed to get away. Final critic: getting killed by the infected could feel like letdown at the end of the game after slowly figuring out the best way to kill all of them. Maybe getting killed by people would make it a bit better but no clue.

Message 8 of 10 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Apr 12, 2013
You could always have a good I Am Legend ending. Grenade, check, Ellie in fireplace thing, check, infected hitting against glass, check. Ok let them in.

I like the idea by the way. There was this game I played one time were you fought until you just couldn't fight anymore. It wasn't the ending though. Can't remember what game it was.
Message 9 of 10 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Cmdr_Firezone38 wrote:
You could always have a good I Am Legend ending. Grenade, check, Ellie in fireplace thing, check, infected hitting against glass, check. Ok let them in.

I like the idea by the way. There was this game I played one time were you fought until you just couldn't fight anymore. It wasn't the ending though. Can't remember what game it was.

Already posted that in the other thread

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 10 of 10 (383 Views)
0 Likes