Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: Collins1987 First Son 5 posts

My game refuses to work

7 replies 221 views Edited Jun 15, 2013
As above my game will not work i was playin fine up until an hour ago and my game got stuck auto saving, I reset the console, then my save game wouldnt load so just deleted it as i wasnt far into the game now the prologue wont even load just staring at a blank screen, load of **bleep** considering i just bought the game yesterday installed the day one patch and this bull**bleep**e is still happening NaughtyDog fix this game. It has let me down.
PS4 has been Preordered :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Re: My game refuses to work

Jun 15, 2013

Collins1987 wrote:
As above my game will not work i was playin fine up until an hour ago and my game got stuck auto saving, I reset the console, then my save game wouldnt load so just deleted it as i wasnt far into the game now the prologue wont even load just staring at a blank screen, load of **bleep** considering i just bought the game yesterday installed the day one patch and this bull**bleep**e is still happening NaughtyDog fix this game. It has let me down.

Did You Know That There Was an AutoSave Bug That NaughtyDog Fixed Recently? They Fixed It Yesturday and after they did, they said the only way to play the game normally if you played before the glitch was fixed is to delete all your save data (Not Your Profile Data Though). I'm Guessing That You Began The Storymode Yesturday Or Earlier Right? Naughty Dog already Apologized about this. Yes All this trouble is bull crap though. :smileysad:

They Came Without Warning... I Came Without Warning THEM.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (200 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I deleted everything on my PS got to do with the last of us, Profile Data and all and reinstalled the Patch, does this mean i now have to wait untill another patch is released in order to play the game?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Collins1987 wrote:
I deleted everything on my PS got to do with the last of us, Profile Data and all and reinstalled the Patch, does this mean i now have to wait untill another patch is released in order to play the game?

No, and it should save properly now.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Ok, well just launched the game there now after deleting everything. Reinstalled the patch, now all i have is the last of us logo in the bottom right laughing at me. Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Collins1987 wrote:
Ok, well just launched the game there now after deleting everything. Reinstalled the patch, now all i have is the last of us logo in the bottom right laughing at me. Any ideas?

Hmmm. There are so many glitches happening to many people! Oh, ND, What's Going On?! Hey Zod Can You Help This Person Out?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Collins1987 wrote:

Maybe Restart Your PS3

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (137 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Did that bud and still the same have to keep hard resetting it i just gave up and I guess ill have to wait for a patch.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (111 Views)
0 Likes