Reply
Survivor
Registered: 05/04/2010
Offline
2480 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

BoobooJones wrote:
The Last of Us will not hvae co-op.

Wrong. It will not have campaign co-op. Co-op á la Uncharted could happen

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 11 of 48 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

BoobooJones wrote:
The Last of Us will not hvae co-op.

It might have co-op but if they are going to have one its going be a cooperative mode that lives outside of the campaign. Source here -->http://www.shacknews.com/article/74547/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-mode-is-not-co-op. This gets me wondering why aren't they going to have a co-op having to do with the people from the Last of Us? Is somebody IMPORTANT going to die in the story, its kind of a spoiler if you think about it :/.



Message 12 of 48 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/29/2008
Offline
7103 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

Sep 2, 2012

RandomGuyChris wrote:

BoobooJones wrote:
The Last of Us will not hvae co-op.

It might have co-op but if they are going to have one its going be a cooperative mode that lives outside of the campaign. Source here -->http://www.shacknews.com/article/74547/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-mode-is-not-co-op. This gets me wondering why aren't they going to have a co-op having to do with the people from the Last of Us? Is somebody IMPORTANT going to die in the story, its kind of a spoiler if you think about it :/.


They said it's because having another player in the campaign makes it harder for them to immerse you in the story, or whatever.

 

Just like Uncharted.

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 13 of 48 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

RandomGuyChris wrote:

BoobooJones wrote:
The Last of Us will not hvae co-op.

It might have co-op but if they are going to have one its going be a cooperative mode that lives outside of the campaign. Source here -->http://www.shacknews.com/article/74547/the-last-of-us-multiplayer-mode-is-not-co-op. This gets me wondering why aren't they going to have a co-op having to do with the people from the Last of Us? Is somebody IMPORTANT going to die in the story, its kind of a spoiler if you think about it :/.


They said it's because having another player in the campaign makes it harder for them to immerse you in the story, or whatever.

 

Just like Uncharted.


I know they aren't going to put another player in the Campaign. But I'm wondering if the Co-Op corresponds with The Last of Us characters still like Uncharted's, because they said its gonna be a cooperative mode that lives outside of the campaign.



Message 14 of 48 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2011
Offline
2305 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

Sep 5, 2012

RandomGuyChris wrote:

 

 

 

Stealth:

Simply get behind somebody and press a button to choke somebody. But I think they should let the person getting choked to have a chance to get out of the choke, by RAPIDLY pressing Circle or w/e button they assign on the PS3 controller faster than the other player trying to choke you out.

 

Competitive Modes:

 

Capture the Supplies/Flag:

A mode where you have to collect supplies and bring it back to your base who have has the most when the time is up WINS.

People can also steal supplies from other peoples bases.

 


 

 



Copier... lol.

 

mmmmhm...think your sneaky, huh?

 

 

I'm watchin you...

 

 

 

Message 15 of 48 (249 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

[ Edited ]
Sep 6, 2012

LiLJohnR10 wrote:

RandomGuyChris wrote:

 

 

 

Stealth:

Simply get behind somebody and press a button to choke somebody. But I think they should let the person getting choked to have a chance to get out of the choke, by RAPIDLY pressing Circle or w/e button they assign on the PS3 controller faster than the other player trying to choke you out.

 

Competitive Modes:

 

Capture the Supplies/Flag:

A mode where you have to collect supplies and bring it back to your base who have has the most when the time is up WINS.

People can also steal supplies from other peoples bases.

 


 

 



Copier... lol.

 

mmmmhm...think your sneaky, huh?

 

 

I'm watchin you...

 

 

 


You my good sir are a copier of my first thread b4 this, I will be watchin you as well commander-shepard-creep.png

Oh yeah help me support my thread with the signature why don't ya Smiley LOL

 



Message 16 of 48 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

Sep 6, 2012

Some ideas are good, others aren't.

You are asking for a Multiplayer like Uncharted even though you say you don't want it to be that way.

Message 17 of 48 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2011
Offline
2305 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

Sep 6, 2012

RandomGuyChris wrote:
You my good sir are a copier of my first thread b4 this, I will be watchin you as well

 



I barely copied anything from your thread besides finding ammo in dead bodies.

 

I added pictures too my stuff also (which really isnt copying you).

 

But you on the other hand copied quite a bit from mine including whole paragraphs I had.

 

Even when I edited a few days ago you even copied the stuff I edited in.

 

 

Smh... lol.

 

 

Message 18 of 48 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
112 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

[ Edited ]
Sep 7, 2012

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

Some ideas are good, others aren't.

You are asking for a Multiplayer like Uncharted even though you say you don't want it to be that way.


You've been mistaken I ask for the little things (good stuff) from Uncharted like Machinima Mode, Custom Game, Buddy System (which I dont really care if they add it or not), Cinema Mode, Nathan Drake (skin), and Good Graphics from the Campaign to the MP. Nothing big that changes the Gameplay style or anything, its just the little things. I didn't say bring back Loadouts, AK47s etc like that.

 


LiLJohnR10 wrote:

RandomGuyChris wrote:
You my good sir are a copier of my first thread b4 this, I will be watchin you as well

 



I barely copied anything from your thread besides finding ammo in dead bodies.

 

I added pictures too my stuff also (which really isnt copying you).

 

But you on the other hand copied quite a bit from mine including whole paragraphs I had.

 

Even when I edited a few days ago you even copied the stuff I edited in.

 

 

Smh... lol.

 

 


 I'm talking about this ---> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/NDI-READ-TLOU-Mulitplayer/m-p/38067889... very simple thread that I made at first telling ND my opinion of MP (same concept as our threads) but I decided to make it more in-depth. You took the pictures from my thread and put it on yours as well -_-,  I didn't copy paragraphs from yours I got mine from the old Noggin (that'd be kind of dumb if I copied and pasted) plus mine is WAY more in-depth than your is, the only thing I took from yours that I noticed mine was missing was quarintine dudes that you had in your thread. Grr I hate SMH to many people use it, Smiley LOL. Ima make a new one RME, Rolling My Eyes, oh wait Im copying somebody again woops -_-.

 

 

 



Message 19 of 48 (207 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/04/2010
Offline
206 posts
 

Re: My opinions for Multiplayer, other good ideas welcome!

Sep 7, 2012

RandomGuyChris wrote:


AidsInYoMouth wrote:

Some ideas are good, others aren't.

You are asking for a Multiplayer like Uncharted even though you say you don't want it to be that way.


You've been mistaken I ask for the little things (good stuff) from Uncharted like Machinima Mode, Custom Game, Buddy System (which I dont really care if they add it or not), Cinema Mode, Nathan Drake (skin), and Good Graphics from the Campaign to the MP. Nothing big that changes the Gameplay style or anything, its just the little things. I didn't say bring back Loadouts, AK47s etc like that.

 



I'm sorry, didn't express myself the correct way. What I was trying to say is that you are asking for Team Deathmatch, for example. The only competitive modes I can see working are Elimination and the Capture the 'Supplies' one. The other ones just won't fit like Team Deathmatch or else.

Message 20 of 48 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes