Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Re: ND WE NEED CO-OP INFO THIS IS THE BEST PART

Jun 5, 2013
Max Payne 3 and Tomb Raider's competitive multiplayers sucked because they were badly made, not because competitive sucks. That's not a good argument.
Message 21 of 57 (252 Views)
Wastelander
713 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Banting-Best wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

I like how you guys act like co-op is a must for this game.  It's not like the co-op in Uncharted was any good.  Why would ND all of a sudden make good co-op. xD   It is strange though that they didn't reveal it yet if its there

Full disclosure, Uncharted Co-op is the only Co-op I've ever played.  (I think Journey might count as well?)  I really enjoy it, maybe that's ignorant but it's the truth. 

Yeah, I have played co-op alot, and im still do. Especially if TLOU don't have it.

Message 22 of 57 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Jun 5, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
Max Payne 3 and Tomb Raider's competitive multiplayers sucked because they were badly made, not because competitive sucks. That's not a good argument.

I never played Tomb Raiders mp but I don't think Max Paynes "sucked"   To me a sucky mp would be like Spec Ops the Line where it appealed to no one,  MP3 atleast appealed to some type of crowd as people still play it.

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 23 of 57 (240 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
810 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Adding a new mp mode to a NEW IP later down the road for an ok price is milking? lol. I don't think you guys realize how much work goes into a new franchise! Sure I would like a coop mode mode too but I can understand that the game is already giving us more than most game because...he...the game got a lot of perfect scores, it's a really nice swan song for the PS3, lets appreciate it!
Message 24 of 57 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jun 5, 2013

calcunnon wrote:

This is the truth.

Tomb Raider's MP is all about jumping as high as you can until one of you runs out of steam.

Max Payne's MP is all about... Either having aimbot mode on or having aimless mode on. Both suck.

Message 25 of 57 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 6, 2013
do a better search around...ND said early on that there is no co op...not that they cant change their minds with the way people are crying over it...i dont really see the point in co op with this game...IMO co op will get boring pretty fast
Message 26 of 57 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jun 6, 2013
They said no co-op for the campaign, yes.
Message 27 of 57 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 6, 2013
no they said *the last of us does have multiplayer...and its not co op*
Message 28 of 57 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Jun 6, 2013
When did they say that? Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 57 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 6, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

I like how you guys act like co-op is a must for this game.  It's not like the co-op in Uncharted was any good.  Why would ND all of a sudden make good co-op. xD   It is strange though that they didn't reveal it yet if its there

Speak for yourself MANY enjoy & love Co-op in both UC2 & 3.

Not everyone is a Comp player... note that.

Message 30 of 57 (133 Views)