Sackboy
480 posts

Re: ND WE NEED CO-OP INFO THIS IS THE BEST PART

Jun 6, 2013
Well I hope it's there.
And if Co-op is there. I really wish tgere should be split screen also.

But they should announce it by now... ND is really testing our patience.
Message 41 of 57 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 7, 2013

hate to say it but split screen is probably out the picture even if we are lucky enough to get a co-op mode witch i doubt cause of all the obsession with crummy old comp it would be asking to much i just dont see it but hey u can hope Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 57 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 7, 2013

ND said the only reason split screen was in UC3 was because it had 3D.

So im guessing no Split Screen & I hope it never finds it way into another ND multiplayer unless it's Co-op.

Co-op will probably be paid DLC get your $9.99 ready folks lol.

Message 43 of 57 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Jun 7, 2013

I don't really care for co-op, but I think it would be fun. I'm just glad there's a competitive MP.

Message 44 of 57 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 7, 2013

They should release a free co-op DLC after launch like Red Dead Redemption did. I rarely played competitve matches on UC3 cos I got **bleep** off Robot Mad

Message 45 of 57 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 7, 2013

it's kinda strange how everyone keep's saying dlc  what happend to games man dlc shouldn't even be spoke of untill the game has been released a while honestly dlc  is getting to be a bit to much being annouced before anyone has had a chance to say (yeah i want more)  dont get me wrong dlc is great when its free but it's not gonna be freeSmiley Sad

ooh well still hoping for co-op news come on ND dont let me downSmiley Happy 

Message 46 of 57 (153 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

Wow.  Things sure have changed since UC2's run.  Back in those days, for the most part, COMP players supported Co-Op Players by being respectful, posting, making suggestions, but generally, being amicable. 

UC3 saw the community go to CRAP due to the move to the PS forums.  Per the above, it's obvious it will stay that way. 

It's ALREADY time to eschew these forms and the game has not even been released yet. 

If you can't understand WHY people like, play, and are inquiring about Co-Op on this title, then you've got yer head so far up your arse you could be your own proctologist. 

No everyone is into LAG and the HORSECRAP associated with COMP MP.  Me, I'll play it, but it's no longer my bread and butter due to GLARING inbalances and the increadible amount of lag involved.  I enjoy how COMP players dump on Co-Op players!  Like COMP was something GOOD in UC3! 

To the folks saying that TOMBRAIDER and MAX PAYNE 3's MP we good and playable, that's EXTREMELY laughable. 

Message 47 of 57 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

The only thing i could see working is a co-op adventure and heres why

Horde mode.... This is probably the highest requested mode on here and it's understandable, It's fun. However i look at the tone and mood of Last of us and it just does not fit. Last of us is about low ammo and survival, not mowing down 1000s of infected. Then look at the clickers, they wonder around mindlessly and are not really out there to get you unlike CoD zombies were all they want to do it chase you down and kill you. Ask yourself this. Would it be fun? Last of us has 2 infected types unlike games like left 4 dead and CoD that have 10+. Would it be fun killing the same 2 type on infected again and again and again? I'm not saying there can't be one, i'm just saying it probably would be a let down.

Adventure mode however, could work but how long would this last? Adventure mode has a lot less replay value than horde (to most) and it would just get old to most people fast.

I hate to be the destroyer of dreams here but yea...

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 48 of 57 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1483 posts

Jun 7, 2013

You know what's funny? In the very early days, around the time the TLOU E3 trailer came out, ND indirectly confirmed there may be a online co-op mode for it while the chance of comp. modes coming is really slim. Now look how things have changed. -_-

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 49 of 57 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
130 posts

Jun 7, 2013

im pretty sure there is 4 types of infected i gather that from the demo and plus a survival mode does not have to make sense

the hole point of a survival mode it's just there for fun like UC2 survival i agree with having a co-op story type mode but survival mode's are much more replayable and most games are kept going because of it look at gears of war 3 the only reason most people play it still is hoarde mode 

i think its all about how you make the mode if its AI  infected plus AI humans

how many  rounds or just straight lasting as long as possible

how many co-op players are allowed how many maps what weapons are there

ND are very into story driven stuff so my geuss is co-op separate story if anything but will see ?

Message 50 of 57 (101 Views)
0 Likes