Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 09 2013
By: Psyken PlayStation MVP 2843 posts

ND not focused on Single Player DLC (Not true)

[ Edited ]
9 replies 346 views Edited Jun 9, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OQKGsyCcHjI#t=200s

Naughty Dog Community Strategist, Arne Meyer, says "For DLC for the Last of Us, its also only going to be MP focused, we're not looking at single player DLC."

Now, I've heard some talk about DLC for SP in a few of these topics.. This video was posted back in March of this year, things could change.. Has anyone heard anything different about SP DLC?

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 1 of 10 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: ND not focused on Single Player DLC

Jun 9, 2013

"For the first time ever we’ll be offering single player DLC. The journey and cast of characters in The Last of Us lends itself to thorough narrative exploration and we’ve got more of the story to tell. The two other DLC packs will feature multiplayer content in the form of additional multiplayer maps and other expansions"

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/05/28/the-last-of-us-pre-order-the-digital-edition-season-pass-d...

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 2 of 10 (328 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Re: ND not focused on Single Player DLC

Jun 9, 2013
Thank you sir!

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 3 of 10 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: ND not focused on Single Player DLC (Not true)

Jun 9, 2013

No problem. :smileyhappy:

---
PSN: Chaystic

add me.
Message 4 of 10 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Psyken wrote:

Naughty Dog Community Strategist, Arne Meyer, says "For DLC for the Last of Us, its also only going to be MP focused, we're not looking at single player DLC."

Now, I've heard some talk about DLC for SP in a few of these topics.. This video was posted back in March of this year, things could change.. Has anyone heard anything different about SP DLC?

That was before they most likely decided to take a level out of the game and call it DLC. It's probably why they delayed the game. They probably used that time to polish the area they most likely removed from the game to make it look like nothing was there, but then when the section  is finally released as DLC it'll fit in quite nicely.

Some guy was saying in a thread that has since been deleted that the games ending felt incomplete, like there was something missing in it. Could be what Naughty Dog possibly cut out.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 5 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13517 posts

Jun 10, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

That was before they most likely decided to take a level out of the game and call it DLC. It's probably why they delayed the game. They probably used that time to polish the area they most likely removed from the game to make it look like nothing was there, but then when the section  is finally released as DLC it'll fit in quite nicely.

Some guy was saying in a thread that has since been deleted that the games ending felt incomplete, like there was something missing in it. Could be what Naughty Dog possibly cut out.

If that is true...

Where is the rest of Uncharted 3?

I feel like I'm missing about 8 chapters.

Message 6 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

If that is true...

^Those 8 chapters wound up being shelved for Uncharted 4 and replaced with about 500 stat hats.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 7 of 10 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13517 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 10, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

If that is true...

^Those 8 chapters wound up being shelved for Uncharted 4 and replaced with about 500 stat hats.

Ah right, so in the 8 chapters Talbot gets Ping stat hats to go with his teleportation skills.

I don't know why they didn't just do DLC hair pieces... It would save everyone looking so stupidly bald.

I swear.. I see Cutter everywhere, Custom hero, custom villain, SP generic villains all over the place. Oh and the actual Cutter.

It's Cutter clone world with all the baldness going on.

Message 8 of 10 (173 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Arne also had said that they don't plan to make season passes for their future games.

His job involves lies, just like politicians. :smileyhappy:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Naughty Dog Community Strategist, Arne Meyer, says "For DLC for the Last of Us, its also only going to be MP focused, we're not looking at single player DLC."

If that is true...

Here: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/04/11/the-lost-levels-of-uncharted-3 :smileywink:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 9 of 10 (166 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Jun 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Arne also had said that they don't plan to make season passes for their future games.

His job involves lies, just like politicians. :smileyhappy:

Aureilia wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Psyken wrote:

Naughty Dog Community Strategist, Arne Meyer, says "For DLC for the Last of Us, its also only going to be MP focused, we're not looking at single player DLC."

If that is true...

Here: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/04/11/the-lost-levels-of-uncharted-3 :smileywink:

DAT IRONY. That stuff on its own looks better than most of U3's SP. Why did they cut out the greatest parts...

Message 10 of 10 (156 Views)
0 Likes