Uncharted Territory
1363 posts

Re: NERF THAT **bleep** BOW

Jun 30, 2013

Cookieter wrote:

nah it's fine the way it is... 

No need to nerf it down...

I can't help but to laugh because I picture the reason you are saying this is because you probably use the bow 24/7. 

Anyways, I disagree with the OP. The Bow is fine how it is, and I don't even use it. 

Message 11 of 16 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Jun 30, 2013

The Bow is fine. It takes skill to use and if it were 3 shots to kill, it would be underpowered.

It's whiney posts like this that will end up ruining the MP because ND will start changing things. ND should keep everything gameplay-wise unchanged. It's surprising extremely well balanced as is.

It's clear from the OP that you're just getting owned by the Bow. Try using it for a while. You'll see it's difficult to get good with.

Message 12 of 16 (149 Views)
I Only Post Everything
875 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Naughty Dog don't hear this guy. The bow is perfectly fine. Even though I suck at it.

Message 13 of 16 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Soufdawg wrote:

Read title. I have **bleep** **bleep** 2 shotting me threw the wall (by EVER so slightly peaking out only to the point where i see the left side of the bow leaving me NO **bleep** room to shoot them) **bleep** that bow **bleep** IT TO HELL

I enjoy the bow a lot... Feels so good when you hit someone and down them.. Anyway, please don't change ANYTHING. This game's MP is the most balanced MP I've ever seen. EVERYTHING IS PERFECT.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

- John F. Kennedy
Message 14 of 16 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Been using it for the past 2 days. Lovin it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 16 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Dunno if i suck a 1.40 (level 4 or something) kd seems pretty average too me. However I will admit I made this thread after encountering two **bleep** bow users some how near enough 3 shooting me (the f*ckers silent) with armor on.... Picture this crouching into a room screen goes red massive slab of armor falls off I hide boom hits me again, then boom again (turns out the **bleep** was to my left somewhere and the bow is unbelievably silent when infact its not meant to be THAT silent) and downed. Ah well seems people dont find it OP (or secretly use it and do not want it nerfed slightly). However for people to say that the guns are imbalanced are just blind. Try the 9MM Challange (the 9 downs or something) and youll see that people apparently have far cry 2 levels of bulletproof skin. Anyway I shall use it and form my own opinion (used it once but got bored so going to try and play alot of games with it)

Also Wais (guy who said i sucked) how about we settle that statement in a match? (If you can) It sounded like a challange Smiley Wink

Also feel free to lock this thread if you wish (directed to mods), or tell me how it seems my opinion varies from everyone elses so it doesnt seem over powered maybe I just encountered a l33t pro.

INFACT EDIT: Just finished  roughly 5 games with the bow and whoever says the bow isnt overpowered is etiher using it and not wanting it nerfed (1 hit headshots which are relativeley easy and 2 to the body with a relatively quick draw?!?!) or internet badasses who have something to prove. Anyway think i found my new favourite weapon until (and if) it gets patched. Too be honest im not gonna lie I dont want it nerfed now pmsl. However it is OP. Also upgrade that Shorty its useless unless the target is kissing you. (Still a 2 shot kill whereas the single shot rifle is 3 shots from anywhere? Logical....)

Message 16 of 16 (126 Views)
0 Likes