Sackboy
364 posts

Re: NEW AIMBOT HACK

Jun 29, 2013

Wow, my max was 100 members. I'm in week 3 as a Firefly now and have around 80 members, if I go on at this rate I probably won't be able to reach my needed supply limit Smiley Tongue

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 11 of 14 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

It gets a little tough to keep getting the required suppl...

Jun 29, 2013

It gets a little tough to keep getting the required supply limit just to go neutral/positive so that all of your Survivors stay healthy later on. I need well over 100 supplies every game now, though I normally get around 150-160 per game. I'm pretty consistent at the amount of parts I get (usually in the 6000-7000 range) so I still have a ways to go before I can't support my clan anymore if I continue to go at this rate.

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 12 of 14 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
364 posts

Re: It gets a little tough to keep getting the required suppl...

Jun 29, 2013

FunkTheWorld wrote:

It gets a little tough to keep getting the required supply limit just to go neutral/positive so that all of your Survivors stay healthy later on. I need well over 100 supplies every game now, though I normally get around 150-160 per game. I'm pretty consistent at the amount of parts I get (usually in the 6000-7000 range) so I still have a ways to go before I can't support my clan anymore if I continue to go at this rate.

How the hell do you get around 160?! Smiley Surprised 

I get around 70-80 Smiley Tongue

Signature Size for Contest July TLOU photo FINALSARAH_zpse2590fe2.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: It gets a little tough to keep getting the required suppl...

Jun 29, 2013

Pyromobster wrote:

FunkTheWorld wrote:

How the hell do you get around 160?! Smiley Surprised 

I get around 70-80 Smiley Tongue

A mixture of things.

1. I tend to have really good positioning while playing, gets me a lot of downs/executions. I have loads of gameplay recorded if you'd like to see.

2. I play Survivors, not Supply Raid, which allows me and my team to "throw" rounds if we still need supplies (basically meaning we purposely lose).

3. I use Crafter Lvl 3, pretty much guaranteed to make 1 gift per round at the very least which is super easy supplies. (crafting 2 items gives you a gift)

4. I have first aid training level 2 which lets me heal people, also really easy parts.

Something to remember is 50 parts = 1 supply. This means that crafting 2 gifts gives you what, 80 parts I think? That's 1.6 supplies just to earn your gift, then 100 parts (I think) for giving the gift to someone. Totals to about 4 supplies AT LEAST per round, that's not including picking up parts from boxes, healing, downing and executing.

If you want I can upload some gameplay of some good games I've had where I earn loads of supplies that way you can see how I navigate the map and where I like to position myself to stay safe but also still be aggressive torwards the enemy team. The only thing is, if you do want to see some, it won't be for at least a week because I am on summer break at my parent's house atm (actually still at the airport while typing this, but I should be there today until Jul 8) and they have really slow internet, especially compared to what I have back at my apartment (see my signature). 

Good luck. Smiley Happy

www.youtube.com/user/organizedConfoosion

First person to beat Last of Us on Hard without picking up/using any health packs + no health upgrades. 8)
Message 14 of 14 (168 Views)
0 Likes