I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Re: NO INFECTED IN MULTIPlAYER(confirmed by ericND) :'(

Jun 5, 2013

I guess having the infencted in the MP was expected by the fans....I assumed they would be a part of it too

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 41 of 60 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 6, 2013
why do we need them in it are u serious? think for a minute...its a survival horror game....killing each other will be too easy for the most part....but having to watch your back constantly for infected while looking for supplies adds to the suspense
Message 42 of 60 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Psycho_Tuck wrote:
why do we need them in it are u serious? think for a minute...its a survival horror game....killing each other will be too easy for the most part....but having to watch your back constantly for infected while looking for supplies adds to the suspense

Been done before. No need in repeating gaming history over and over.

Message 43 of 60 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3064 posts

Jun 6, 2013

CharlieisKewl wrote:
I don't understand why people want the infected/ Co-op in the multiplayer so badly. Yes, it would be nice, of course, the more options the better, but I don't get why a lot of people are throwing hissy fits.

It's not the end of the world, people. You can play the multiplayer, the most annoying thing is people saying "Uh, no multiplayer for me then." Like at least give it a chance.

In the Last of Us it isSmiley Very Happy

Message 44 of 60 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Jun 6, 2013

That's kind of depressing. 

Ah, what can you do? 

As long as it doesn't come out as DLC at a later time, I'm fine.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 45 of 60 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jun 6, 2013

murphdawg1 wrote:

CharlieisKewl wrote:
I don't understand why people want the infected/ Co-op in the multiplayer so badly. Yes, it would be nice, of course, the more options the better, but I don't get why a lot of people are throwing hissy fits.

It's not the end of the world, people. You can play the multiplayer, the most annoying thing is people saying "Uh, no multiplayer for me then." Like at least give it a chance.

In the Last of Us it isSmiley Very Happy

It's the end of THEIR world, true, but not ours. Clever though, I'll give you that. =)

Message 46 of 60 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Jun 6, 2013
thats great logic...lets not add to the suspense and survival aspect of the game because its *been done before* who gives a sh!t..it may have somewhat been done before but not in the way the fans expected..
Message 47 of 60 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Psycho_Tuck wrote:
thats great logic...lets not add to the suspense and survival aspect of the game because its *been done before* who gives a sh!t..it may have somewhat been done before but not in the way the fans expected..

Shhh... Shhh... It's ok, no need to cry over spilt milk. It's done, man, calm down. Just play the multiplayer it'll be just as good, if not better, cuz the AI would probably break in multiplayer.

Message 48 of 60 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jun 6, 2013

dako12 wrote:
 Stringer2355 on June 4th, 2013 at 10:19 pm said:Are the “Infected” in multiplayer ?+ Eric Monacelli on June 4th, 2013 at 10:25 pm said:No they aren’t. Look at psblog for proof

At least this means there is no infected power play or kickback. Which means there are no power plays or kickbacks at all. Smiley Very Happy

Everyone in this thread seems **bleep**. Why get your panties all twisted up over something that nobody ever even hinted at having in the game? It was never said to have included them in the MP, they didn't take potential away from something that was never there to begin with.

Message 49 of 60 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14231 posts

Jun 6, 2013

Psycho_Tuck wrote:

The "fans" have no idea what they want really, which is why you are fans and not developers.

Message 50 of 60 (99 Views)