Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: NO KILL BASED MODES!

Jan 7, 2013

haymakeraffair66 wrote:

yeah i agree completely butchering the multi player so you cant even kill people

oh please, stop it ok? he didn't said there should be no killing, he means that your MAIN objective is not killing, that doesn't mean you can't kill people while doing the objective, besides I think you should not buy this game. All the things you said so far prove that you like call of duty, you want killstreaks in this game, you even just asked if there are tomahawks, how about you just keep playing that or similar crap...

the last of us is not a game for you, I'm sure, and I'm not saying that to help you, I say that because I don't want to see any killfarmers in the multiplayer, so just keep out of this, ok? :smileyhappy:

Message 21 of 41 (162 Views)
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Jan 7, 2013
i have to disagree, while i would like other game modes, the classic Deathmatch is always fun.

However i may take this back once we see some game play details
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 22 of 41 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 7, 2013
I think Deathmatch is inevitable in a competitive multiplayer game. But I'd prefer objective modes too.
Message 23 of 41 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9599 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Maybe have a deathmatch mode where you just can't win by standing in they same spot. Have maybe a hazard i.e. The Infected force everyone to move to a different section of a map.

Message 24 of 41 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Jan 7, 2013
i would love some actual gameplay to talk about
Message 25 of 41 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

i wonder if we'll be able to play as the infected...  what advantages/ disadvantages would there be playing as a clicker ?

Also, a deathmatch just might be fun.  I was watching one of the gameplay vids and some of the weapons were the molotov cocktail, cement brick, metal pipe, glass bottle.

I can just see everyone running around looking for a "weapon" to use, to give someone a beatdown with.  This would be an update on the ol' rock, paper, scissors, game :smileyhappy:

so, one guy may have to climb somewhere and find a brick.  he throws it at me but misses, i pick it up and run off with it.  Smash someone else and take their "better" weapon.  Or, if you don't have a weapon if you can manage to sneak up on someone and sleeper hold them, then take their weapon.

I throw a molotov on someone and take their weapon, etc,etc.  sounds like alot of fun.

Message 26 of 41 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Yeah smurf, I think Deathmatch could be fun if the gameplay itself isn't shooter-centered.

Message 27 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1980 posts

Jan 9, 2013

NazzyQ wrote:
Dude, you're driving yourself insane with all this speculation. Relax!

lol I agree. 

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 28 of 41 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9599 posts

Jan 9, 2013
you think I was crazy then? You should check me out now, searching every nook and cranny for that TLOU reference! I can't stop!

Message 29 of 41 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 9, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
you think I was crazy then? You should check me out now, searching every nook and cranny for that TLOU reference! I can't stop!

And I'm here collecting as many The Last of Us-related products...haha.

Get your Portable ID!
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Tomb Raider, God of War: Ascension, Grand Theft Auto V, and The Last of Us.
By the way, this signature is very outdated.
Message 30 of 41 (81 Views)
0 Likes