Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
260 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013

I challenge you to find a game that does not have a single thing cut from it...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 68 (569 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013
Dude.....is there gonna be a day you make a useful worthwhile thread? Anyway on topic all pieces of work that are made in some way shape or form have something cut from it......EVERYTHING
Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 68 (561 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013
Get your popcorn ready. I sense the OP will come back.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 13 of 68 (554 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Get your popcorn ready. I sense the OP will come back.

And say nothing useful, intelligent or worth-while like always.

sig.png

Message 14 of 68 (547 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013
^Hahahahaha indeed. His Eye-cue is lower than most Smiley Very Happy.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 15 of 68 (541 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/01/2013
Offline
769 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
^Hahahahaha indeed. His Eye-cue is lower than most Smiley Very Happy.

Bazinga.

sig.png

Message 16 of 68 (528 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013
Smiley Very Happy
Sleep Matt signature
Message 17 of 68 (524 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013

D-Squad3 wrote:

Go watch the panel on youtube with The Last of Us crew, he said that they cut content from the game that didn't make sense or didn't fit with the story.


We know that before the delay Naughty Dog said they had no intentions of making Story DLC, and now after the delay there will be Story DLC. Now ND mentions that they cut content from the game that didn't fit with the story or make sense.

 

I bet everything will suddenly fit in by the time the DLC hits.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 18 of 68 (503 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013
And here we go....
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 19 of 68 (493 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Admits they cut content from the Game

Jun 19, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

Go watch the panel on youtube with The Last of Us crew, he said that they cut content from the game that didn't make sense or didn't fit with the story.


We know that before the delay Naughty Dog said they had no intentions of making Story DLC, and now after the delay there will be Story DLC. Now ND mentions that they cut content from the game that didn't fit with the story or make sense.

 

I bet everything will suddenly fit in by the time the DLC hits.


NEGATIVE.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 20 of 68 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes