Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Re: Naughty Dog Breaks Down The Last of Us Multiplayer - Gameinformer

Jun 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:
So the game ships with just two modes. Smiley Indifferent 

"Don't worry for the low price of $24.99, you can add on one more mode via DLC @ the PSN Store!"

- Scum Bag Naughty Dog

Co-op better be patched day 1 into the game or included with the season pass (LOL) but seriously. i'm going to hope they are waiting for E3 or something to wow us this currently is kinda bare boned.

Message 11 of 43 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jun 4, 2013

IPumpMyGun wrote:
CEK111 Fix your wall of text, please.

be happy he was a nice guy to post it here, don't be such a *bleep*

on-topic: I love how Naughty Dog keeps talking about how to bring the single player experience to the multiplayer, but there is not a single infected in it, you know, that 40% part of the single player, did you just throw that out?

anyway, thinks I like to see:

- like I already mentioned, the infected, either in cooperative multiplayer (which is a must in my opinion...) or if there won't be cooperative multiplayer I want them in most maps in the multiplayer, running for everyone who shoots a gun, and think about it, how great would it be to spot an opponent and throw a bottle next to him to lure infected towards him, epic stuff, why isn't it in there!

- pitch dark maps, and give people flashlights, using your flashlight is nescessary to see where you go, but it also gives away your position, would be very cool if you ask me...

- I hope that if you don't run, listen mode won't see you, the wall of text only says that if you run you will be shown on the radar right, so I am afraid that listen mode still sees you when you're not running?

Message 12 of 43 (331 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

CEK111 wrote:
I'd love too, but unsure how?

Edit your post and seperate the questions and answers. Try and make it look a little easier on the human eye.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 13 of 43 (329 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

"Don't worry for the low price of $24.99, you can add on one more mode via DLC @ the PSN Store!"

- Scum Bag Naughty Dog

Co-op better be patched day 1 into the game or included with the season pass (LOL) but seriously. i'm going to hope they are waiting for E3 or something to wow us this currently is kinda bare boned.

If there is a co-op it'll probably be bundled in the season pass. 

Honestly, I think Naughty Dog should take their season pass and shove it right up their **bleep**.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 14 of 43 (316 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
817 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Doesn't sound too bad to me. I just hope they really succeed to keep the survival aspect in all modes!

I'm pretty sure there will be at least one coop mode, the interview just say they didn't have a high number of modes wich is fine by me. Some devs really separate the mp comp and coop modes in interviews. And maybe they're keeping the surprise for pre-E3 or to have something more to announce before launch. ...wich make people talks about the game.
Message 15 of 43 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 4, 2013
I hope this helps?
Message 16 of 43 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 4, 2013

CEK111 wrote:
I hope this helps?

Good work. It's still a lot of text but that's not your fault. 

Actually, it's not a lot of text for those who like to read...

-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 17 of 43 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

- Scum Bag Naughty Dog

If there is a co-op it'll probably be bundled in the season pass. 

Honestly, I think Naughty Dog should take their season pass and shove it right up their **bleep**.

I don't mind the season pass, it's not too expensive I just wish they elaborate on what we really will get in the 2 MP packs.

Message 18 of 43 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

Jun 4, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

- Scum Bag Naughty Dog

Wait, you really think that ? Wow dude you need to be more vocal about your opinions because i would've never been able to figure that out by reading other 14367 posts you made about the subject...

Message 19 of 43 (280 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Player1x3 wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

- Scum Bag Naughty Dog

Wait, you really think that ? Wow dude you need to be more vocal about your opinions because i would've never been able to figure that out by reading other 14367 posts you made about the subject...

And was your comment really necessary??? 

Message 20 of 43 (271 Views)
0 Likes