Mar 29 2014
By: RainzFTW Hekseville Citizen 229 posts

Naughty Dog appreciation thread

[ Edited ]
2 replies 284 views Edited Mar 29, 2014

I began my first time using the PS1 controller on Crash Bandicoot along with Pink Panther & Metal Gear Solid, I liked Crash Bandicoot so much, as It was my childhood, I invited young friends & my cousins, and they all played that essence over and over again, to me, I even beat it over 5 times, since then, I played each one of Crash Bandicoot games, even the racing ones, and I never got unsatisfied with it, then Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, I've beat each one of them, and now I'm willing to platinum them on the PS3. I bought  Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy 3 times, and now I'm going to platinum it, as I bought Jak 2 and 3 once, and I am going to buy them again. The Uncharted series stepped out and changed everything, when Uncharted DF was announced, I've been counting minutes by minutes, days after days, weeks after weeks, I've never waited 1 year for a game, it was a long 1 year before the game got released, and I did not  regret any penny on it. Uncharted 2 came out and it is one of the greatest moments in my life (literally), can't say anything about it, I've spent over 150 hours on the multiplayer too, and I still play it. Uncharted 3 came in and also made me wow all over the place, I even liked the chapter where Drake falls from a plane to the Rub Al Khali, as an Arab I actually have been to the Rub Al Khali, the atmosphere in Uncharted 3 is just polarizing, which is the same goes with The Last of Us, which I'm going to take on right now. The Last of Us came out, and just shocked me. I've never cried in the first 10 mins into something long, just shocking, everything about that is implemented there just worked smoothly from start to finish, I'm not afraid to say that it is my favorite game of all time in my 16 years of gaming, as I always think it is underrated even with this praise, why would it only have around 6M units sold? I am ashamed that a game like GTA 5, which I have nothing against, and I actually like it, but feeling ashamed that it sold 10 times more than TLoU. I have 3 copies of TLoU, 1 digital, 2 discs (Ellie & Joel versions). I've spent over 300 Hours on TLoU.

The only Naughty Dog games that I haven't yet touched are Golden Abyss and Fight For Fortune, due to the fact that it is exclusive to PS Vita, which I might buy pretty son, just for those two games.  'm going to platinum Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy and UC3 right now. I'm not a trophy hunter though, I only platinum the games I truly love.

Platinums (Naughty Dog games) :

- The Last of Us (Done)

- Uncharted Drake's Fortune (Done)

- Uncharted : Among Thieves (Done)

- Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception (Almost platinuming it)

- Jak & Daxter the Precursor Legacy (Collected everything in PS2, but willing to do it again on PS3)

- Jak II (Going to do it after Jak & Dax)

- Jak 3 ^

Thank you Naughty Dog!

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11456 posts

Re: Naughty Dog appreciation thread

Mar 29, 2014

RainzFTW wrote:

I began my first time using the PS1 controller on Crash Bandicoot along with Pink Panther & Metal Gear Solid, I liked Crash Bandicoot so much, as It was my childhood, I invited young friends & my cousins, and they all played that essence over and over again, to me, I even beat it over 5 times, since then, I played each one of Crash Bandicoot games, even the racing ones, and I never got unsatisfied with it, then Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, I've beat each one of them, and now I'm willing to platinum them on the PS3. I bought  Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy 3 times, and now I'm going to platinum it, as I bought Jak 2 and 3 once, and I am going to buy them again. The Uncharted series stepped out and changed everything, when Uncharted DF was announced, I've been counting minutes by minutes, days after days, weeks after weeks, I've never waited 1 year for a game, it was a long 1 year before the game got released, and I did not  regret any penny on it. Uncharted 2 came out and it is one of the greatest moments in my life (literally), can't say anything about it, I've spent over 150 hours on the multiplayer too, and I still play it. Uncharted 3 came in and also made me wow all over the place, I even liked the chapter where Drake falls from a plane to the Rub Al Khali, as an Arab I actually been to the Rub Al Khali, the atmosphere in Uncharted 3 is just polarizing, which is the same goes with The Last of Us, which I'm going to take on right now. The Last of Us came out, and just shocked me. I've never cried in the first 10 mins into something long, just shocking, everything about that is implemented there just worked smoothly from start to finish, I'm not afraid to say that it is my favorite game of all time in my 16 years of gaming, as I always think it is underrated even with this praise, why would it only have around 6M units sold? I am ashamed that a game like GTA 5, which I have nothing against, and I actually like it, but feeling ashamed that it sold 10 times more than TLoU. I have 3 copies of TLoU, 1 digital, 2 discs (Ellie & Joel versions). I've spent over 300 Hours on TLoU.

The only Naughty Dog games that I haven't yet touched are Golden Abyss and Fight For Fortune, due to the fact that it is exclusive to PS Vita, which I might buy pretty son, just for those two games.  'm going to platinum Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy and UC3 right now. I'm not a trophy hunter though, I only platinum the games I truly love.

Platinums (Naughty Dog games) :

- The Last of Us (Done)

- Uncharted Drake's Fortune (Done)

- Uncharted : Among Thieves (Done)

- Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception (Almost platinuming it)

- Jak & Daxter the Precursor Legacy (Collected everything in PS2, but willing to do it again on PS3)

- Jak II (Going to do it after Jak & Dax)

- Jak 3 ^

Thank you Naughty Dog!

So THATS why you were asking me the other day...

Makes sense now. 

And yes I am.

I have also been to the Rub al Khali desert as well. 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Naughty Dog appreciation thread

Mar 29, 2014

Lmao. On your videos, you sound like a black guy (No offense, I love black people)

Message 3 of 3 (278 Views)
0 Likes