PlayStation MVP
14239 posts

Re: Naughty Dog please make a sequel!

Jun 26, 2013

ND has already said that the story of Joel and Ellie is pretty much done, but they have allowed the universe to be expanded upon and made room for a sequel or two if they wanted to.

My opinion, if they do make a sequel, they should include a closure on Joel and Ellie at the beginning and open to the sequel. Because the ending left an open hole to suggestion, possibly for a sequel

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I can't see a 14yo being to happy with what she went though, she would probably have PTSD. I think it adds character though, life isn't about being happy all the time.

saying this, I think a sequal is needed. Something the focuses on Eliee being more independent after learning some stuff from Joel, maybe running away on her own becuse she feels out of place in "her new home"?

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 26, 2013

They could have a sequel where the main characters were others inside Tommy's camp. Joel and Ellie could be secondary characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 26, 2013

or maybe, they can just make another story...

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Fateless2010 wrote:

I can't see a 14yo being to happy with what she went though, she would probably have PTSD. I think it adds character though, life isn't about being happy all the time.

saying this, I think a sequal is needed. Something the focuses on Eliee being more independent after learning some stuff from Joel, maybe running away on her own becuse she feels out of place in "her new home"?

I don't think that would jive very well in this world they are living in. In a world like that strength would be in numbers and people would do what they need to do to survive. So I don't think having somebody go out on their own would work very well.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 26, 2013

then give her a dog

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (51 Views)
0 Likes