Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Re: Naughty Dogs greatest game?

Aug 21, 2013

As far as I'm concerned with the SP, TLoU is the game of the generation.... probably.  For me however, it's not a matter of an Uncharted titles competing, as I am not a huge fan of any of them.  They aren't bad (...actually, I thought the first UC was pretty bad), but they simply don't compete with the best.  Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, and TLoU are my top games of this generation (and btw, Dark Souls 2 is still on the way).

They each have their own problems, and reasons why after a certain point I won't be playing the MP.  Thing is, this doesn't apply to Demon's Souls, as that is fun enough to always jump on, except that so few play it still.  Next thing is, I'll probably be done with TLoU's MP this week or the next, as I am bored and sad every time I play.  Dark Souls MP however, while I am still finished, I played for over a year.  Third thing is, TLoU MP isn't necessarily done, and I will likely play again when new stuff is released, especially if there is a co-op introduced.

As far as the actual original question, I certainly believe that TLoU is ND's greatest game.  I really enjoyed the J&D titles (first two anyway), but few games are capable of instilling awe as TLoU was.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Singleplayer: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Multiplayer: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1352 posts

Aug 22, 2013

I would still possibly pick Uncharted 2 over The Last of Us, but I'm on the fence about it. I really enjoyed Uncharted 3, even if a lot of you didn't. When I look back at both games, I would possibly put The Last of Us over Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. If you are referring to which one did I enjoy more on my first playthrough and overall first impression, then I might go with Uncharted 2. It's a close one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Aug 22, 2013

The Last of Us is the best imo.

On Ps3, I'd rank

1) Last of Us

2) Uncharted 2

3) Uncharted 3

4) Uncharted

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (106 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 23, 2013

For me The Last of Us is the greatest game from any developer that I have played.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (82 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1566 posts

Aug 23, 2013

LtnDansLegs wrote:

For me The Last of Us is the greatest game from any developer that I have played.

I agree it's **bleep** near the perfect game. Hilarious name, by the way! :smileyvery-happy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (67 Views)
0 Likes