Jul 24 2013
By: Akirasolid Fender Bender 3198 posts
Accepted Solution

Need some clarification. *possible spoiler*

4 replies 160 views Edited Jul 24, 2013

Is it true that there were more people who were immune to the infection? I have heard people say there was a piece of intel that mentioned more people being immune but I never found it, or I didn't pick up on the hints that there were more people immune. Can someone tell me if any of the artifacts mentioned more people who were immune?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 1 of 5 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Need some clarification. *possible spoiler*

Jul 24, 2013
Yea..one of the 2 or 3 recorder artifacts in the lab at the end talks bout it a lil. Forget which exactly tho7ght
Message 2 of 5 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2844 posts

Jul 24, 2013

As far as I know, Ellie is the only one Immune, and the only reason Joel lied at the end to Ellie was to make her seem less important to the Firefly cause (so she wouldnt try to pursue the "cure" issue further)

I could be wrong or missed something there though.   I mean what sense does it make that only one person in the entire world would be immune to the virus. My guess is that she is the only person immune in the territory that the Firefly can reach, or only known person to be immune.

Message 3 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 24, 2013
The tapes r kinda long..u might of just skipped it even if u found it lol. I didnt bother to listen to it until the 2nd playthrough myself
Message 4 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jul 24, 2013

No artifact mentioned another person was immune.  One artifact talked about other patients, but they didn't specify that they were immune.  The doctors likely studied other infected that weren't immune.  Ellie was the first infected they saw who was immune.

Message 5 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes