Jun 16 2013
By: quickfire123 Uncharted Territory 1808 posts

Needed Customization Change

6 replies 143 views Edited Jun 16, 2013

Please Kudos if you agree and would like this to happen. Also sorry if this is already posted.

The customization is a step down from UC3.

So I have a few simple things to help.

1. Let us choose our characters. Not trying to be sexist but tired of getting the girl, I want to use the black guy.

2. Let us choose our backpacks. I think this will be a cool little thing, I mean if you are the suvivore you'll have a cool lil backpack.

3. More head items, since this is the only custom part their should be more.

4. Let us choose our pants, torso, and feet. And between a few pallets based on our clan.

I think this would be nice because now YOU are a suvivor of the infection.

Message 1 of 7 (143 Views)
Splicer
82 posts

Re: Needed Customization Change

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I think ND didn't include that immediately to see how many people actually played the multiplayer. If they see that a lot enjoy it I hope they will add customization soon enough. I agree with you

Message 2 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 16, 2013
When I first saw the MP trailer and saw that you could be a girl I was so excited (because I am one and I don't want to play as a guy)
Then I get to the MP in TLoU and I can't choose.
It sucks.
I really hope they fix it.
Message 3 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jun 16, 2013

@1st person I think mp will last if a regular tdm is added, and also game support.

@2nd Ya I agree I wanna be the black guy :/, I comprimise by wearing a full mask though lol.

Message 4 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Jun 16, 2013
me and my friends want to make a group of Black midgets to run around and dominate
Naughty dog! make my dreams come true!
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 5 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
671 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I don't like the MP, but then again I don't like any MP in any game. I watched my brother play it and I raged watching him cause I already saw some BS. I do hope they allow customization though. I hate it when I can't create my own character. Or at least make it like GTA IV, where you choose a character model, and then you can customize things on them.

Message 6 of 7 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 16, 2013

I think the uniforms, chest and pants should stay as they are, given how scare clothes and supplies are in the setting, but head items and choosing your gender/race would be really cherry on topping of the mutliplayer for me.

Backpacks are something I didn't think of and is a really cool idea, like Ellie's or Joel's etc etc. Nice idea. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7 (72 Views)
0 Likes