Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1630 posts

Re: Neil Druckman interview...

Jul 31, 2013

loakum wrote:

*sips on a glass of grape juice*   If Neil wants a idea for the sequel to the Last of Us, then here....

This takes place 15 years after the events of the first game. The story centers around Jasper. Jasper is a clicker, who still has his mental functions intact. In fact, he's a very cool guy, except for his hideous appearance. Well his struggle is people trying to kill him on sight, and he's alone and kind of horny.

We will have Ellie re-appear in this story, she's a smuggler (just like Joel, who end up dying of some sexual transmitted desease). Ellie aggrees to help smuggle Jasper to another city, where other clickers who has intellgent mental functions lives. Well Ellie and Jasper started having a intimate relationship with one another.

*takes another sip of grape juice*

This game will be ((((((Glorious))))))

*takes a sip of grap jui-spills it on himself* Damnit, I just can't be as cool as you, right Mr.Freeman? :smileytongue:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Its tomorrow for me at 8 in the morning, got confused lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jul 31, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

loakum wrote:

*sips on a glass of grape juice*   If Neil wants a idea for the sequel to the Last of Us, then here....

This takes place 15 years after the events of the first game. The story centers around Jasper. Jasper is a clicker, who still has his mental functions intact. In fact, he's a very cool guy, except for his hideous appearance. Well his struggle is people trying to kill him on sight, and he's alone and kind of horny.

We will have Ellie re-appear in this story, she's a smuggler (just like Joel, who end up dying of some sexual transmitted desease). Ellie aggrees to help smuggle Jasper to another city, where other clickers who has intellgent mental functions lives. Well Ellie and Jasper started having a intimate relationship with one another.

*takes another sip of grape juice*

This game will be ((((((Glorious))))))

*takes a sip of grap jui-spills it on himself* Damnit, I just can't be as cool as you, right Mr.Freeman? :smileytongue:

*sticks out my bird-chest* Of course you can't be as cool as me! *takes off sunglasses* No one can. ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (125 Views)