Jul 31 2013
By: PBC-The_Killer Monster Hunter 33 posts

Neil Druckman interview...

[ Edited ]
12 replies 504 views Edited Jul 31, 2013

http://bbfnew.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-last-of-us-with-neil-druckmann-part.html

Pay attention to the last part.

I'm not sure, if the matrix/godfather part, should be understood like they would like to do the "Godfather 2 kind of" sequel and not the matrix kind of, which is the direct sequel I believe.

Message 1 of 13 (504 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Neil Druckman interview...

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Interesting... I hope the sequel they choose to make will have Joel and Ellie involved in some capacity. If it's entirely new characters, with just mere references and reflections on the first game, I would probably struggle to enjoy it. I would prefer a direct sequel honestly.

Message 2 of 13 (467 Views)
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Jul 31, 2013
I hope it's completely new characters.
Message 3 of 13 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jul 31, 2013

*sips on a glass of grape juice*   If Neil wants a idea for the sequel to the Last of Us, then here....

This takes place 15 years after the events of the first game. The story centers around Jasper. Jasper is a clicker, who still has his mental functions intact. In fact, he's a very cool guy, except for his hideous appearance. Well his struggle is people trying to kill him on sight, and he's alone and kind of horny.

We will have Ellie re-appear in this story, she's a smuggler (just like Joel, who end up dying of some sexual transmitted desease). Ellie aggrees to help smuggle Jasper to another city, where other clickers who has intellgent mental functions lives. Well Ellie and Jasper started having a intimate relationship with one another.

*takes another sip of grape juice*

This game will be ((((((Glorious))))))

Message 4 of 13 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Jul 31, 2013

PBC-The_Killer wrote:

http://bbfnew.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-last-of-us-with-neil-druckmann-part.html

Pay attention to the last part.

I'm not sure, if the matrix/godfather part, should be understood like they would like to do the "Godfather 2 kind of" sequel and not the matrix kind of, which is the direct sequel I believe.

I think you are right with the matrix/godfather part. I don't really mind what they do. But whatever it is it must be as good as the first. Just like Neil said, they need something solid to create a sequel, meaning that when they do, you bet they're gonna go with it and make something as awesome.

My website: http://rlclick.weebly.com/
The Last of Us photo tumblr_mo3m8cncvK1qhjcgto1_250.gifEllie-Ranch photo tumblr_mp0o9g0nIR1qkm8keo5_250.gif
Message 5 of 13 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 31, 2013

loakum wrote:

*sips on a glass of grape juice*   If Neil wants a idea for the sequel to the Last of Us, then here....

This takes place 15 years after the events of the first game. The story centers around Jasper. Jasper is a clicker, who still has his mental functions intact. In fact, he's a very cool guy, except for his hideous appearance. Well his struggle is people trying to kill him on sight, and he's alone and kind of horny.

We will have Ellie re-appear in this story, she's a smuggler (just like Joel, who end up dying of some sexual transmitted desease). Ellie aggrees to help smuggle Jasper to another city, where other clickers who has intellgent mental functions lives. Well Ellie and Jasper started having a intimate relationship with one another.

Warm Bodies anyone?

But on-topic:

I would prefer a direct sequel, including at least Ellie, but it'd be awesomer if it had Joel, too. I don't know anything about Godfather (shame on me), but if it's little indirect (because Matrix Reloaded seemed direct sequel, lol), I might at least postpone the purchase of The Last of Us 2 if it has new characters because I want to see fan/critic thoughts about it.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 6 of 13 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jul 31, 2013

WinterEdit wrote:

loakum wrote:

Warm Bodies anyone?

But on-topic:

I would prefer a direct sequel, including at least Ellie, but it'd be awesomer if it had Joel, too. I don't know anything about Godfather (shame on me), but if it's little indirect (because Matrix Reloaded seemed direct sequel, lol), I might at least postpone the purchase of The Last of Us 2 if it has new characters because I want to see fan/critic thoughts about it.

*takes a sip of grape juice*  There are some simularities between my masterpiece storyline, and the zombie flick "Warm Bodies"...but, Jasper is also a freestyle rap battle inspiring artist. And he has to overcome his nervousness, and people wanting to kill him, because he's a clicker...yeah.

It would be ((((((glorious)))))

Message 7 of 13 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Jul 31, 2013
SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT! SEQUEL IMMENENT!
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 8 of 13 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jul 31, 2013
^Ask him tomorrow on the "ask me anything" !
Message 9 of 13 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 31, 2013

mani60cent wrote:
^Ask him tomorrow on the "ask me anything" !

Actually it's today.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 10 of 13 (316 Views)
0 Likes