Highlighted
Dec 06 2013
By: Izzybella1 Lombax Warrior 81 posts

New Cosplay photos + Winter WIP

8 replies 429 views Edited Dec 6, 2013

Hey guys! long time no see, I recently got some new cosplay photos, i originally wasn't going to post here but i've been asked by a few people to see and such so guess it can't hurt! I got a bow this time (Different to my other photos) And i actually know how to shoot it! it's pretty fun although tedious always going over the fence to collect my arrows in the next door neighbours yard haha Smiley Tongue I also got featured on kotaku in this article here : http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/12/here-they-come-just-in-time-the-cosplaying-powerpuff-girls/ 
It's just one photo but i think its cool! Smiley Happy Anyway heres the pics! I also got asked to make ps3 backgrounds so i might attach them too although they're not that good Smiley Tongue Also different location and photographer this time which is kinda cool!

1 - Copy.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg
good ell - Copy.jpgkk - Copy.jpg
3 - Copy.jpgfgfgg - Copy.jpg

And heres my winter work in progress! All i need is fake snow Smiley Tongue Sorry for bad quality!
Fotor1202212558 - Copy.png

Message 1 of 9 (429 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Re: New Cosplay photos + Winter WIP

Dec 6, 2013

You always do a good job with your Ellie cosplay! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9 (412 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Looks great Smiley Happy

Just one question. Are your eyes actually green or was that photoshop (or contact linses) ?

Message 3 of 9 (395 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

SO FREAKING COOL! JAYSUS! Naughty Dog needs to get you to some conventions Smiley Very Happy Great work, Izzy! If you want some snow, come on down to Alberta, it's almost always -30 now Smiley Tongue

The freckles look so realistic, nice job on the makeup Smiley Happy

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 4 of 9 (391 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 6, 2013
It's contacts mostly, my natural eyes are brown Smiley Happy the colour has been brightened though, naturally I change contrast/brightness levels in my photos when I get them! @TheNobleSquirrel Thanks! They always take me forever to draw on Smiley Tongue I'm on my way to get some snow! Lol
Message 5 of 9 (366 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Izzybella1 wrote:
It's contacts mostly, my natural eyes are brown Smiley Happy the colour has been brightened though, naturally I change contrast/brightness levels in my photos when I get them! @TheNobleSquirrel Thanks! They always take me forever to draw on Smiley Tongue I'm on my way to get some snow! Lol

They take you forever, and you still take the time to put them on!? That's dedication, my friend Smiley Tongue When you get here, don't forget your huge winter coat Smiley Very Happy 

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 6 of 9 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Haha it's okay I got my Ellie winter coat Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 9 (326 Views)
Gaming Beast
2008 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

Nice! I think it would be even better if you had the Jak and Dexter goggles and book-bag since it's also one of the unlockables in the campaign Smiley Wink

young beard signature
Message 8 of 9 (310 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Haha true! That's a good idea Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 9 (300 Views)
0 Likes