Dec 06 2013
By: Izzybella1 Lombax Warrior 81 posts

New Cosplay photos + Winter WIP

8 replies 427 views Edited Dec 6, 2013

Hey guys! long time no see, I recently got some new cosplay photos, i originally wasn't going to post here but i've been asked by a few people to see and such so guess it can't hurt! I got a bow this time (Different to my other photos) And i actually know how to shoot it! it's pretty fun although tedious always going over the fence to collect my arrows in the next door neighbours yard haha :smileytongue: I also got featured on kotaku in this article here : http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/12/here-they-come-just-in-time-the-cosplaying-powerpuff-girls/ 
It's just one photo but i think its cool! :smileyhappy: Anyway heres the pics! I also got asked to make ps3 backgrounds so i might attach them too although they're not that good :smileytongue: Also different location and photographer this time which is kinda cool!

1 - Copy.jpg

2 - Copy.jpg
good ell - Copy.jpgkk - Copy.jpg
3 - Copy.jpgfgfgg - Copy.jpg

And heres my winter work in progress! All i need is fake snow :smileytongue: Sorry for bad quality!
Fotor1202212558 - Copy.png

Message 1 of 9 (427 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Re: New Cosplay photos + Winter WIP

Dec 6, 2013

You always do a good job with your Ellie cosplay! :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 9 (410 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Looks great :smileyhappy:

Just one question. Are your eyes actually green or was that photoshop (or contact linses) ?

Message 3 of 9 (393 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2013

SO FREAKING COOL! JAYSUS! Naughty Dog needs to get you to some conventions :smileyvery-happy: Great work, Izzy! If you want some snow, come on down to Alberta, it's almost always -30 now :smileytongue:

The freckles look so realistic, nice job on the makeup :smileyhappy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 4 of 9 (389 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 6, 2013
It's contacts mostly, my natural eyes are brown :smileyhappy: the colour has been brightened though, naturally I change contrast/brightness levels in my photos when I get them! @TheNobleSquirrel Thanks! They always take me forever to draw on :smileytongue: I'm on my way to get some snow! Lol
Message 5 of 9 (364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1642 posts

Dec 6, 2013

Izzybella1 wrote:
It's contacts mostly, my natural eyes are brown :smileyhappy: the colour has been brightened though, naturally I change contrast/brightness levels in my photos when I get them! @TheNobleSquirrel Thanks! They always take me forever to draw on :smileytongue: I'm on my way to get some snow! Lol

They take you forever, and you still take the time to put them on!? That's dedication, my friend :smileytongue: When you get here, don't forget your huge winter coat :smileyvery-happy: 

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 6 of 9 (346 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Haha it's okay I got my Ellie winter coat :smileytongue:
Message 7 of 9 (324 Views)
Gaming Beast
1976 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2013

Nice! I think it would be even better if you had the Jak and Dexter goggles and book-bag since it's also one of the unlockables in the campaign :smileywink:

young beard signature
Message 8 of 9 (308 Views)
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 7, 2013
Haha true! That's a good idea :smileytongue:
Message 9 of 9 (298 Views)
0 Likes