Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 30 2013
By: dankert77 First Son 13 posts

New DLC coming

3 replies 339 views Edited Sep 30, 2013

Just want to express my excitement for the new DLC in Oct. will for sure be getting the season pass. TLOU is one of the best games I have played in a while. Happy hunting :smileywink:

Message 1 of 4 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Re: New DLC coming

Sep 30, 2013

dankert77 wrote:

Just want to express my excitement for the new DLC in Oct. will for sure be getting the season pass. TLOU is one of the best games I have played in a while. Happy hunting :smileywink:

Too bad my friends would moan and complain to me to play GTAV Online with them on Xbox. **bleep** chickenshizs!

I'll probs buy any DLC that comes out around the release of the SP DLC.

The call for a companion in a post-apocalypse is needed in order to survive and die together with.
Message 2 of 4 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 30, 2013

I'm in no rush to get GTAV looks cool n all but "run n gun" gets old after a while

The Last of Us never seems to never get old

team play is the only way

to survive

Message 3 of 4 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Sep 30, 2013

dankert77 wrote:

I'm in no rush to get GTAV looks cool n all but "run n gun" gets old after a while

The Last of Us never seems to never get old

team play is the only way

to survive

No it isn't.  You don't have to play as a team, you don't have to stick together, you don't have to rescue and revive people or craft each other gifts to survive and win.  I've had plenty of games where someone has single handily won the game for the team and I've had games where nobody played as a team and we still won.

It's possible to win as a team playing as individuals, just not as likely though.

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)