Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 20 2013
By: guirodrig First Son 1 posts

New DLC !!

4 replies 224 views Edited Nov 20, 2013

hello, Naughty dog, I'm a big fan of you, and so I wanted to give an idea of DLC the last of us ... My idea is a next 4 players, and an act of survival, putting estaladores infected and more on a map, and pitfalls, and strategies for survival.

I hope my idea is useful.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1194 posts

Naugthy dog said no infected are coming to dlc and that p...

Nov 21, 2013

guirodrig wrote:

hello, Naughty dog, I'm a big fan of you, and so I wanted to give an idea of DLC the last of us ... My idea is a next 4 players, and an act of survival, putting estaladores infected and more on a map, and pitfalls, and strategies for survival.

I hope my idea is useful.

Naugthy dog said no infected are coming to dlc and that probably means no survival

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: Naugthy dog said no infected are coming to dlc and that p...

Nov 21, 2013

considering  Left Behind will be the periot of time before Ellie and Joel met and considering that Ellie said that she never saw a clicker before when you have to fight against the first clicker with Ellie alongside you.

Laft Behind will be a DLC of the TLOU Amarican Dream comic series that fallows the story of Ellie and a friend that she  met in iMilitary school. anyway it will still be a survival DLC but without the Stalkers Clickers and Bloaters but with Runners Military's and fireflies.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Nov 21, 2013

The DLC will be different from Amewrian Dreams. American Dreams happens before Left Behind...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Nov 21, 2013
I think they will put them all together I mean the American Dream comic is just 4 chapters and that would be 10 minutes of gameplay max so of course the will go further then that. but anyway can't wait to play as Ellie again xD
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes