Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 21 2013
By: Wrathful_Badger Lombax Warrior 220 posts
Accepted Solution

New Game Plus question

6 replies 516 views Edited Jun 21, 2013

Aren't you supposed to have all of your weapons on New Game Plus? I currently only have  the starter pistol.

-----------
Message 1 of 7 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Re: New Game Plus question

Jun 21, 2013

It wont give you all weapons at the start.

You'll still aquire them as you regularly would...BUT they'll already be upgraded when you get them.

Message 2 of 7 (511 Views)
Splicer
75 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 21, 2013

I've never actually played in New Game Plus, but after reading this, maybe it means that once you find the weapons, they're upgraded to what you had in your previous playthrough and you have all your skills and such instead of starting fresh. 

I could be wrong, sorry if I wasn't much help. 

EDIT: OK, I was right. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 3 of 7 (507 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Ah. I was expecting the ability to go on a rampage from the start and use some SHOTGUN RAIN.

I am disspoint...

-----------
Message 4 of 7 (494 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Jun 21, 2013

I played ng+ because I wanted to upgrade all weapons. At the end of NG+ I hadn't upgraded them all so I thought I could do another run just to upgrade the final things. Nope, game sets you back to after NG. So try to upgrade everything in 2 playthroughs. For me the save file glitched. very annoying!

TLOU Ellie Signature photo Snowysignature2_zps1e7a159e.png
Message 5 of 7 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2122 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Dumb question, please help!

What is the best way to create a Survivor playthough save?

I already beat the game once on normal. found a bunch of collectibles, got trophies, ect.

Now, I want to play on Survivor. What do I do, if I want all my collectibles and such to stack, and not "start from scratch?"

(I am not talking about new game plus with upgrades and such stacking. i dont care about new game plus because i haven't unlocked Survivor Plus yet)

Do i just do "New Game," have a separate save, and everything stacks? Or do I go to "Chapters" and start from the Prolouge on Survivor?

Thank you please.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 6 of 7 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 3, 2013

You know this game's design really doesn't give you much of a choice in terms of playstyle. With ammo as scarce as it is you're practically forced to play conservatively and stealthy. Fine, I'll bite.... and spend tedious hours searching every nook and cranny and go out of my way to not be spotted and scavange everything but for the love of god, reward all that tediousness with a true NG+ that gives us all our earned weapons FROM THE START! 

I want to shoot infected with the assault rifle but this damned NG+ design prevents that awsome scenario from ever happening.

PATCH IN A REAL NG+ NG AND GIVE THIS GAME SOME REAL REPLAY VALUE PLEASE!

Message 7 of 7 (185 Views)
0 Likes