Jul 12 2013
By: DeBabba First Son 8 posts

New Game Plus

3 replies 182 views Edited Jul 12, 2013

so i finished the game on normal mode. after that i played survivor. after finishing survivor i chose new game plus on easy because i wanted to get all the remaining manuals/comics/other **bleep**. i planned on doing the survivor+ after that, at some point later on. now after finishing new game plus on easy i can not choose to do survivor plus. or basically anything other than easy+ again. i hope this will get patched very soon, because i dont intend to play it on survivor again and have to collect all the stuff again before i can do the survivor plus. usually i am not a trophy hunter, but i really like TLoU. therefore i thought i'd maybe get the platinum trophy. but if i have to start from scratch again, i will probably not finish the game. 

are there more people with this problem? 

i hope they fix this issue. its clear that i finished on survivor mode before, therefore it should not be a problem to switch between difficulties after you beat the game on its hardest mode i think.

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: New Game Plus

Jul 12, 2013

45 views but no answer? am i the only one with this problem?

T_T

Message 2 of 4 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jul 12, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-General/Survivor-New-Game-Plus-Mode-Can-t-Star...

There you go.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 3 of 4 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

Jul 12, 2013
oh nice thanks!!!! i will try that. didnt -well honestly i didnt look before posting- thanks again!!
Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)
0 Likes