sportz-18 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

dkmariolink wrote:

Well sadly, in this world, most women are percieved to be unequal to men. I dont think so though. Without women, we'd all die out. Simple as that. Unless they somehow make human cloning possible.

Women aren't equal to men.  During the progressive era women wanted to be equal to men, yet they used a court case "Muller V. Oregon"  which said they are not equal to help them in the work force.  It pretty much said they were weaker than men, so they wanted to be treated unequal but wanted to be treated equal.  Which ever one favors women they will use.

Not sure if serious...?

equal means same as,  men and women are not the same.  I am not saying women shouldn't be able to vote or anything, however women want to be treated "equal"  yet pull the card oh this doesn't apply to me becaue I am a female.

You are talking about something that happened over 100 years ago. Surely the laws have changed since then?

That was merely an example

So, are you saying that women haven't changed at all since 1908?

No, you are putting words in my mouth.  It was an example that women want be be treated equal only when it is convient to them, they still do this today but in different ways.

Alright, give me some examples from the modern era.

Apparantly you aren't suppose to hit a women, because she is a female, that is not equal. 

You aren't supposed to hit anyone because it rude.

So if a women was stabbing you with a knife or inflicting harm to you, you would just stand there and think "well I guess I have to take this even though I am getting hurt, after all she has a **bleep**.  I for one would KTFO the chick.  Its not like I endorse people to go around hitting women.

It's called self-defense and it's perfectly legal to do that, regardless of the assaulter's gender.

Again you failed to see that I said women want to be treated equal only when it is convient for them such as in the United states they have the right to vote which is equal to men, yet only men have to register in the draft when they turn 18.  Proving my point that women are unequal to men when it is convient.

Not always. Some countries enforce compulsory conscription for both genders. Israel comes to mind.

But sometimes, genders aren't equal if they were men would also be able to breast feed, and back in the day women would be working in the mines, but people realized, men and women are different, so they kept the ladies safe away from such things.

photo tloumpreveal_zpse1518e02.jpg
Message 161 of 161 (102 Views)
0 Likes