Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Re: New Trophies

May 9, 2014

CaptainSellers wrote:

Wonder if these will be needed to get the Platinum on the PS4 version or not then, would be interesting to see.

I highly doubt they'll include the DLC-map related trophies as they'll be launch maps on PS4, it wouldn't really make sense for them to. The Grounded trophies will most likely be there though.

Hopefully they create some new trophies for the PS4 version instead of them all being completely the same.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1757 posts

May 9, 2014

Danny_J_ wrote:

CaptainSellers wrote:

Wonder if these will be needed to get the Platinum on the PS4 version or not then, would be interesting to see.

I highly doubt they'll include the DLC-map related trophies as they'll be launch maps on PS4, it wouldn't really make sense for them to. The Grounded trophies will most likely be there though.

Hopefully they create some new trophies for the PS4 version instead of them all being completely the same.

That would definitely be a good idea for creating new replay value. I hope the new trophies are more varied in the PS4 version. Although the game itself was amazing, one problem I had was that the trophies weren't really that varied. 

young beard signature
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 10, 2014
I have a question? If you beat the grounded mode will you get all the trophies for the prior difficulties (survivor mode and survivor+ and ect..) ?
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (33 Views)
0 Likes