Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Re: No Co-Op..... :'(

Jun 9, 2013

I've seen that there are Private Matches and hopefully we can customize them so yeah, Custom Matches are available

Message 11 of 62 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 9, 2013
There may be Co-Op DLC. We got Shade Survival for Uncharted 3. Smiley Happy
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 12 of 62 (323 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
480 posts

Jun 9, 2013
If its a dlc
That's a shame
It should have been with the disc
Or it should be free......
Not gonna pay for something which should have been released with the game

First single player dlc and now this. :@
Message 13 of 62 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jun 9, 2013

thefisrtofus wrote:

Don't worry man, Single Player DLC will most likely be skins or something like that. They won't go in further details with the storyline.

Message 14 of 62 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 9, 2013

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

thefisrtofus wrote:

Don't worry man, Single Player DLC will most likely be skins or something like that. They won't go in further details with the storyline.

Yes, they will, It's story DLC. That doesn't mean that it's been cut from the original story, infact, they comfirmed that it wasn't. They didn't start working on it until after the game went gold.

sig.png

Message 15 of 62 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Jun 9, 2013

AidsInYoMouth wrote:

thefisrtofus wrote:

It's not skins, it's more gameplay.

"For the first time ever we'll be offering single player DLC. The journey and cast of characters in The Last of Us lends itself to thorough narrative exploration and we've got more of the story to tell."

Source: http://www.videogamer.com/ps3/the_last_of_us/news/the_last_of_us_is_getting_single-player_dlc.html

Message 16 of 62 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10758 posts

Jun 9, 2013
But... but it's cut from the SP. Eyecue86 told me so. He would never lie about it.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 17 of 62 (286 Views)
Fender Bender
3018 posts

Jun 9, 2013

Nate3963 wrote:

Joshuaalt wrote:
I never understood the fun in custom games, you can't gain experience or level up boosters. Custom Co-Op is cool though because you are able to level up those boosters.

You can play with your friends, under your own rules, screw around and have a good time. No worries about winning, just for fun. 

Custom games are awesome. 

Doesn't have to be about XP and levels all the time. Fun matters too. Smiley Tongue

UCRRs(User created Ranked Rooms) these were awesome on Socom, create a room, your own playlist,rules and have it count? Most clan wars were like this on the PS 2.

Message 18 of 62 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jun 9, 2013
MurphDawgs unite!!
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 19 of 62 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Jun 9, 2013

murphdawg1 wrote:

Nate3963 wrote:

Joshuaalt wrote:
I never understood the fun in custom games, you can't gain experience or level up boosters. Custom Co-Op is cool though because you are able to level up those boosters.

You can play with your friends, under your own rules, screw around and have a good time. No worries about winning, just for fun. 

Custom games are awesome. 

Doesn't have to be about XP and levels all the time. Fun matters too. Smiley Tongue

UCRRs(User created Ranked Rooms) these were awesome on Socom, create a room, your own playlist,rules and have it count? Most clan wars were like this on the PS 2.

You're killing me with the SOCOM feels man.. Could you believe that a year ago, people were still on SOCOM II? lol I think some people may even still play it now in fact..

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

My Twitch

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 20 of 62 (234 Views)
0 Likes