Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1973 posts

Re: No Co-Op..... :'(

Jun 11, 2013
I feel sorry for anyone that is willing to pay for co-op. That ish should be there day 1,
EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 41 of 62 (826 Views)
Wastelander
769 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Why? They'd have something you want.

sig.png

Message 42 of 62 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 11, 2013

wais_45 wrote:
I feel sorry for anyone that is willing to pay for co-op. That ish should be there day 1,

You don't need to feel sorry for people with more disposable cash than you :smileyhappy:

Message 43 of 62 (820 Views)
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 11, 2013

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:
@ Nate...and other Co-Op dumpers-on...well how would you have felt if the game's MP was CO-OP only? What then? Same stance? Some NDI fans have been around LONGER than UC3 and TLOU. Some folks have been awaiting decent Co-Op from this company SINCE UC2. Brush up on your NDI track record when it comes to MP. AT LEAST I'M voicing an opinion as opposed to be a "community member" who complains about complainers.

Co-op dumpers? Haha. I love co-op.  

I've been around since UDF my friend. 

I've been waiting for a decent co-op mode as well. Supporting Ali's and other's many swell ideas only to see them shot down/not used. It sucks. 

I'm voicing an opinion as well, sorry it's not overtly negative. 

Yeah, having no co-op blows, but whining about it isn't going to change anything unfortunately. We know that. ie. U2 and U3. Many ideas wasted. I'm just looking forward to the amazing SP and the story that will be told. That's been the focus and it's what I'm excited for. 

No need for you to reply. Let's let it be done here. :smileyhappy:

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 44 of 62 (805 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Man was really looking forward to this game having a co-op story, I play lots of games with my brother and there are so few rare games with good co-ops, :smileysad:
Message 45 of 62 (751 Views)
Splicer
83 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Maybe Naughty Dog is keeping it under the radar, maybe they are waiting for the official release to release a Co-op mode, that way people who actually played the game cannot spoil it :smileysurprised:.....
But I can dream :smileytongue:
Message 46 of 62 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jun 12, 2013
@ Nate. Totally disagree. Whinning about it is the ONLY option. This is a forum. Opionions good or bad should be welcome. Squeaky wheel gets the oil. What did UC3 COMP players do under UC3? They complained. A lot. What happened, some changes, altho minor did happen. Most of the patching under UC3 was for COMP. Cause they complained. What did Co-Op get? Shade Mode. I'm sorry people don't like the non-positivity, but it's just too bad. I'm not gonna pretend to be all happy-cat about a major gaff by NDI on their title. Again, how would COMP players felt if there was no COMP MP for TLOU and Co-Op was the only MP option? Then COMP MP was only available AFTER you paid $60, and then hafta plunk down like anothe $10 or $ 20 for the online mode they want. Also, I'll let you know when I'm done speaking my mind.
YOUTUBE SLEAZEVISION

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com

Message 47 of 62 (534 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 12, 2013

give me co op or give me death

Message 48 of 62 (412 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jun 12, 2013

lamontjoker614 wrote:

give me co op or give me death

Someone get the needle.

Message 49 of 62 (340 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Jun 12, 2013

I agree with SLEAZE_IT_UP, and with the hordes of others here and on other forums that are upset about the lack of co-op. Honestly, I find it incredibly disappointing on so many levels. People have been clamoring for co-op, yet Naughty Dog has absolutely refused to even address the issue. They won't even recognize all of the inquiries they're getting about it. They could, at the very least, acknowledge the thousands of co-op players by saying something along the lines of, "We haven't yet decided about co-op", or "Co-op may be DLC, yet to be decided", but they straight up won't even acknowledge us. I honestly think that's terrible PR, and has severely tarnished their image for me.

Assuming co-op is either not available or will be available as paid DLC, it's a safe bet that Naughty Dog did this as a financial decision. They most likely expect greatest return on investment from single player and competitive multiplayer, and don't see as much money in co-op. if that's the truth, I can understand it, although I really don't like it. What bothers me the most is their outright neglect and unwillingness to acknowledge all of the co-op loving fans. Their silent disregard for us speaks volumes about what they think of us, and intensely diminishes brand loyalty.

Message 50 of 62 (224 Views)