Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 07 2013
By: Biory First Son 16 posts

No party search but still parties?

2 replies 140 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

What is it with that search engine? When I play the multi I always choose (no parties) as to make it fair (or at least hope it to be) so that one team doesn't get totally wrecked by the other. Im not complaining that IM tired of loosing sometimes I am complaining that I don't really think that no party search actually works. When IM playing multi it always seems to be that all of the high ranks are all on the same team whilst us low ranks are on the opposite. Is anyone else having this problem or does the game just hate me that much...?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: No party search but still parties?

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2013

Biory wrote:

What is it with that search engine? When I play the multi I always choose (no parties) as to make it fair (or at least hope it to be) so that one team doesn't get totally wrecked by the other. Im not complaining that IM tired of loosing sometimes I am complaining that I don't really think that no party search actually works. When IM playing multi it always seems to be that all of the high ranks are all on the same team whilst us low ranks are on the opposite. Is anyone else having this problem or does the game just hate me that much...?

Welcome to the forum :smileytongue:

It's a very common problem and one that lots of people have noticed on this forum. The no parties mode still works but the distribution of high levels doesn't seem to follow any kind of logic. You'd think it would be simple to write a quick algorithm that takes the average levels and splits into two equal parties. Unfortunately this is often not the case and you get some horrific one sided matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: No party search but still parties?

Aug 8, 2013

I've been thinking the same thing.

8 10 6 51 vs 102 85 62 38

This is the last match I played.  Of course it is no parties matching.

The matching of Naughty Dog game is always strange like Uncharted.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (96 Views)
0 Likes