Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Re: No spoilers, only honest opinions on Left Behind?

Feb 15, 2014

who-can-i-be wrote:

McLean1984 wrote:

renatabls wrote:

who-can-i-be wrote:

Seems a silly topic, yes, but I'm put off by the hefty price for Left Behind (and, given my "relationship" with Factions, I don't want to buy the Season Pass without knowing what the third DLC pack will be). SO:

Are the 2-3 hours worth £12 (£16 with the Season Pass)? Or the loss of all my stats (1.06 patch)?

It depends on you. If you like to take it slow and explore every inch of the stage then yes, if not then... yes? I mean it's worth it just for the amusement factor and because it's TLoU. If you liked the main game you'll love this.

If you wanna know more about Ellie's past you'll love this, if you don't like much conversations then it's not worth it. There are about 5 chapters and two of them is all walking around, talking about random stuff and looking at things.

So instead of giving you my own opinion about the DLC, i just told you what it gives you, you judge it! And hopefully you'll make the right choice. Smiley Happy

But it didn't offer anything new into her past, or about her character and personality. That was one of the galling things about this DLC; it simply played out the "origins" of her story that we already knew about.

See, this is the sort of thing I was worried about. And apparently the final combat section sucks.

The final combat section does suck Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 13 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

Feb 16, 2014

It's one of the best DLC's ever made. That should do.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Message 12 of 13 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 16, 2014

ok so the DLC is good, you can think of it as half action and half deep character development. after you play thru it you will have a different feeling for the main storyline. it actually makes the main story so much deeper and the feels are off the charts 

Message 13 of 13 (97 Views)
0 Likes