Aug 01 2014
By: Edu_Rollinga First Son 6 posts

Not all the Season Pass content carried over to Ps4, please help.

4 replies 168 views Edited Aug 1, 2014

I bought the season pass on ps3 back in the day and almost all the dlc content for mp ( masks, helmest, weapons, skills) carried over to ps4 EXCEPT for the new content, the new masks pack which includes that scary clown mask and the helmet. The thing is I didnt downloaded/purchased  it on ps3 because it wasnt neccesary, it was already installed on the game when i went into the mp on ps3. And besides this pack has a 7.99 dollars price on the store so i can not download it on my ps4. What Im trying to say is that the ps4 store registers your content for free when you already purchased it on the ps3 store but as I said i can not do it on my ps3 because it was already installed and it is listed for 7.99 on the store. If anyone can help me with this It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Not all the Season Pass content carried over to Ps4, please help.

Aug 1, 2014

I am in the UK so I use the EU PS store and this is same problem for me. The Killer Bundle which I have unlocked on the PS3 version with the season pass is not available on remastered as I would have to pay for it again. Also for some reason the Finnish Flag hat is also only available to buy despite me owning it on the PS3 version.

Message 2 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Aug 1, 2014

who do we contact about this?

Message 3 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Is the Killer Mask pack part of the season pass? I have the Season Pass and that is the only thing I have to pay for. Wasn't sure if it was available for free for pass holders or not.

Message 4 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Well I didn't buy it on the PS3 version but I can use all of them on the PS3 just not on PS4.

Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes