Reply
Nov 15 2013
By: TheNobleSquirrel Uncharted Territory 1642 posts
Offline

Not much of a reveal.

23 replies 382 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

I know it's a teaster trailer, but come on. They could have showed us SOME gameplay, or SOME action in the trailer. 80% of that video was just the loading screen, and their emblem. I'll be waiting for gameplay before I pass my final judgment on this DLC.

 

P.S Uncharted on PS4 whooo!

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 1 of 24 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/08/2013
Offline
146 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

All they were really after was just showing us who will be starring in the dlc. And they let us know it will be Ellie and Riley. Anybody who has yet to buy the comics don't waste your money on them now.

Message 2 of 24 (381 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

lastcat123456 wrote:

All they were really after was just showing us who will be starring in the dlc. And they let us know it will be Ellie and Riley.


Yeah, I get that, but they hyped it up, and it was nothing special. 

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 3 of 24 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20194 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

lastcat123456 wrote:

All they were really after was just showing us who will be starring in the dlc. And they let us know it will be Ellie and Riley.


Yeah, I get that, but they hyped it up, and it was nothing special. 


 

They hyped up who we'd be playing as, not what the gameplay would be like.

Message 4 of 24 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

lastcat123456 wrote:

All they were really after was just showing us who will be starring in the dlc. And they let us know it will be Ellie and Riley.


Yeah, I get that, but they hyped it up, and it was nothing special. 


 

They hyped up who we'd be playing as, not what the gameplay would be like.


Again, I get that, I know what the gameplay will be like (because we've all played as Ellie in the Winter resort) but I still think they missed an opportunity to get ALOT of people excited. Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched for this DLC! I just wish the trailer was longer.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 5 of 24 (370 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/09/2008
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

Looks great to me - not sure what the heck took them so long with, but if its 8 hours long, then I get it.

 

2 hours or less and I'll be bummed

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 6 of 24 (363 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013
Well... the gameplay will be TLoU, stealth here and there... all that good stuff. You think they'd change something? It's just an add-on.
Message 7 of 24 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2010
Offline
4501 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

 

I'm guessing you don't remember the Teaser Trailer for the game, huh? It's not supposed to really show anything, but to tell us something is coming thus teasing us.

 

YB

Message 8 of 24 (328 Views)
Highlighted
Survivor
Registered: 09/13/2013
Offline
2220 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

Matt_VT_Schlo1 wrote:

Looks great to me - not sure what the heck took them so long with, but if its 8 hours long, then I get it.

 

2 hours or less and I'll be bummed


You don't understand that there's only 3 people working on the Multiplayer part of TLOU don't you?

Let alone I'm sure they have families to be with and jobs to work for. Not everyone is perfect.

Soo they can't stay up for days on end working on stuff that some people dont have the patience that is needed.

 

Me on the other hand I'm glad that they've added another section of story mode. And I really don't care

how long this DLC part is.


|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 9 of 24 (309 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/12/2013
Offline
1642 posts
 

Re: Not much of a reveal.

Nov 15, 2013

bookepride wrote:

 

I'm guessing you don't remember the Teaser Trailer for the game, huh? It's not supposed to really show anything, but to tell us something is coming thus teasing us.

 


I actually haven't seen that, so thank you for sharing that. But the thing is, they had suspense in that teaser, it had people WANTING to see what came next. Not powering up a merry go round, then ending the teaser, that has no suspense.

_______________________________________________________________
Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 10 of 24 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes